• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, so much for that poster earlier in the thread calling people out for mentioning the Trump stuff with by saying we shouldn't attack Kanye for things he has believed previously.
Most Kanye threads like this are a combo of constantly repeated excuses absolving Ye of any responsibility for his bullshit

"That was [number of months] ago, I'll wait to see how he feels about this now"

"He's just doing this to rile people up, he doesn't really believe it [insert combination of words work, shoot, and mark]"

"He has a mental illness, the man needs help not hate"

Oct 31, 2017
In three months he will be complaining about racism because they won't let him in fashion week or something

He's going to look around and have no one on his team. Can't wait!

Okay I hate dedicating more time to this fuckery but that "Trump gave me a meeting and Obama didn't" comment from Kanye is incredibly telling. Dude is petty as fuck.

Ye didn't get an invite to the rapper summit? Lmao Cause Barack really don't fuck with you, jackass

rambis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User warned: using a racially charged pejorative.
Okay I hate dedicating more time to this fuckery but that "Trump gave me a meeting and Obama didn't" comment from Kanye is incredibly telling. Dude is petty as fuck.
Not to justify anything Koonye is saying or his beliefs, but from the outside, this seems a bit hypocritical on Obama's part, no? Im all for sitting down with the "enemy" to talk and discuss matters and Obama is pretty much my main goto for support on this. He has given great speeches on the dangers of living solely inside thought bubbles with people that think the same as you.

Again I don't have any context on any meeting these two might have discussed and can't say I blame Obama for not wanting to get involved with such a crazy figure but its just an observation. I'd like to see someone go one on one with Kanye. Maybe Obama could clear the fog in this guy's head.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I say one thing, better hope the new album is fire and not some Man in the Woods shit

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
3bg71qfuoct01.png
lol

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017

When these other GOOD albums (and Nas's album) come out, I'm changing the producer credits on those bitches. Kanye West ain't produce those tracks as far as I'm concerned.

This man needs to be slapped upside the head the fuck is wrong with him.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not to justify anything Koonye is saying or his beliefs, but from the outside, this seems a bit hypocritical on Obama's part, no? Im all for sitting down with the "enemy" to talk and discuss matters and Obama is pretty much my main goto for support on this. He has given great speeches on the dangers of living solely inside thought bubbles with people that think the same as you.

Again I don't have any context on any meeting these two might have discussed and can't say I blame Obama for not wanting to get involved with such a crazy figure but its just an observation. I'd like to see someone go one on one with Kanye. Maybe Obama could clear the fog in this guy's head.
This is also paired with him saying he loves Trump so take that how you will.

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Kanye probably saw Eminem take a beating in sales from all the hate he got going after Trump that he's like " Fuuuuck taking a stand, I'm gonna get Em's old fans in Kentucky and Tennessee to buy my shit"

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm shocked to learn that Kanye is still a piece of shit

shocked

if yall still want to jam to his music that's fine just don't lie to yourself or anyone else about Kanye as a person

having said that I think the Kanye produced Nas album will be one of his best

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017

how is it hypocritical of obama? why would he want to meet with kanye? what exactly would that accomplish? it's less about conversing with people with different opinions than you and more about the fact that there's nothing worthwhile to be taken away from a conversation with kanye.

edit: oh man the dilbert fucker is in this now.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Scott Adams, damn next he will be having a coffee with David Clarke and Joe Aprirpo

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Yeah he's posting ScottSAdam shit now. Fuck this, why you gotta be alt right Yeezy?

Jigga was right.

Edit wrong guy in the video

Last edited:

AriesM4rch

Oct 27, 2017
Kanye Kardashian has been a lost soul for a while, now I know why Jay/Bey don't fuck with him anymore.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Just caught up with all his new tweets.. damn, cannot believe there's still a defense for Kanye. Even if he's "trolling to promote his new music and he doesn't actually believe any of it", does that really make anything better?

rambis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
how is it hypocritical of obama? why would he want to meet with kanye? what exactly would that accomplish? it's less about conversing with people with different opinions than you and more about the fact that there's nothing worthwhile to be taken away from a conversation with kanye.

edit: oh man the dilbert fucker is in this now.
Hypocritical that he doesnt want to meet with someone amd conversate with someone outside of his thought bubble, even though thats the exact message he teaches.

Kanye's an idiot but he is still has an amazingly broad platform and reach and his message is starting to dive into a very dangerous territory that needs to be confronted and challenged out in plain view. He's absolutely worth a public conversation with, regardless of if he will gain anything from it.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Hypocritical that he doesnt want to meet with someone amd conversate with someone outside of his thought bubble, even though thats the exact message he teaches.

Kanye's an idiot but he is still has an amazingly broad platform and reach and his message is starting to dive into a very dangerous territory that needs to be confronted and challenged out in plain view. He's absolutely worth a public conversation with, regardless of if he will gain anything from it.
Obama can't save everyone , nor is it his job.
What "thought bubble" do you think Obama exists in? Obama has met with Common, Jay Z, and other rappers before.

And why does "outside their thought bubble" always amount to entertain some crazy and/or bigoted shit?

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
At this point, I'd be down with Kanye going on infowars. Just burn it to the ground with the lizard people and shit. I'll keep to his old stuff back when he was still on good terms with Jay-Z, I'm fine missing out on the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.