PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
If you had the chance to become a Kamen Rider which ones would you be? For me I'd love to be:

Kiva:

latest

ddva258-d24817f8-ac00-462d-82ee-9b318d15f65f.png

Kabuto:

Zero-One:

latest

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
being a rider is about being a tragic hero forced to fight even when you don't want to

nobody wants that

gaim is a planet traveling immortal god though that's pretty sweet

Bio Booster Armoire

Prophet of Truth
Apr 21, 2020
Kuuga because he's just a dude doing what needs to be done - PTSD be damned, he just wanted to keep everyone grinnin'.

On the other end of the spectrum, Kabuto for the infinite swag. I've only just started watching this show, but so far he reminds me of Moffat's Sherlock - he's an arrogant sonovabitch, but you can't help but like him because he's got the skills to back up his BS.

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
like...do I just get the suit/abilities/powers?
if so, probably Fourze for all those functionality options with the Astroswitches

want to take a picture? Camera+Flash Switches
food too cold? Fire Switch
need fly to space to stop a meteor from crashing into your favorite take out place? Rocket and/or Cosmic Switches

Wereroku

Oct 27, 2017
OOO for me. Love the backstory of traveling constantly and all the different forms are boss.

OP
OP
PhoenixAKG

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Decade so you can be all of them

That's cheating.....but right.
like...do I just get the suit/abilities/powers?
if so, probably Fourze for all those functionality options with the Astroswitches

want to take a picture? Camera+Flash Switches
food too cold? Fire Switch
need fly to space to stop a meteor from crashing into your favorite take out place? Rocket and/or Cosmic Switches

I'm figuring more of in terms of suits/powers than personality but if someone wants to include that as a criteria that's fine.

Bio Booster Armoire

Prophet of Truth
Apr 21, 2020
Demons is so distracting. I have no idea what's happening in every scene he's in because I'm too busy appreciating the ridiculously awesome design.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Kabuto.
It's the show that got me into Kamen Rider back in the day.
Loved everything about the suit design, power, and capabilities.
Not to mention the Tendou Soji (MC) was OP and badass as fuck right from the start, unlike most of the other KR protags.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020
W, Revice, Den-O or...

AAAAMAAAAAZOOOOOOON

444f1d4df47b6c751e4a772f12393eeadb653150.gifv

Or J, so I could protect the environment by growing to Ultraman size and stomping things.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have a fondness for W partially because of the theme (PARTNER YAY) and also because I like the primary weapons, especially the quarterstaff.

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
I mean nothing's ever gonna dethrone Black and Biorider as my favorite of all time but if it's Rider's you'd want to be then...

Functionally I'll just take Skyrider lol. Or maybe Hibiki for aesthetic. Zero-One seems cool too for both.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
I also want to give a shout out to some of my favorite designs.

Agito is a great evolution of the Kuuga look.

Hibiki is a unique look that stands out, yes I know it started out as a not KR show but I don't care, Oni4lyfe.

Wizard with the long coat/robe look is killer, some of the best suit designs.