• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so guys is the fourm still massed up i just see
it's just imgur doesn't work on ERA consistently, i linked an announcement prior by the admins. imgur gifs and pics will not show up on mobile for most.

Moon Parade

Oct 25, 2017
it's just imgur doesn't work on ERA consistently, i linked an announcement prior by the admins. imgur gifs and pics will not show up on mobile for most.

They work for me. I had a bit of trouble initially, but I figured out the fail-safe method is to use the direct link, or https links.

--------------------------

Also finally listened to 'Likey' it's such a...nothing song, that I would be inclined to say it's hot trash, but that would require me to have been moved either way. I agree with the sentiment that it builds to something that never comes.

Basically, the epitome of:

iOe87Sg.gif

iOe87Sg

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They work for me. I had a bit of trouble initially, but I figured out the fail-safe method is to use the direct link, or https links.

iOe87Sg
just want to let you know your gifs don't work on my mobile. when you see it on your own pc/phone successfully, it may not appear for everyone. i recommend looking at the announcement section and reading through the thread.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Super Junior "Black Suit" MV teaser #3

-----

Kim Sohee - "소복소복 (ft Yezi)" MV teaser

-----

Jo Kwon's joined Cube after leaving JYP

gifkwon19.gif

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Urban Zakapa "그때의 나, 그때의 우리" MV teaser (ft Lee Sung Kyung)

-----

HiNi - "이만큼" MV

ramyeon

Oct 25, 2017

Also finally listened to 'Likey' it's such a...nothing song, that I would be inclined to say it's hot trash, but that would require me to have been moved either way. I agree with the sentiment that it builds to something that never comes.

Basically, the epitome of:

iOe87Sg.gif

iOe87Sg
Yeah these don't display on mobile.

Just don't use Imgur for the time being at least, folks.

Kuno

Oct 26, 2017
ICIA released a teaser today for Sad Heel, which comes 18 months after their first single, Time Bomb. They also switched out three of the four members since then.

Of course you haven't heard of them, who has? But the teaser sounds decent.

All four members of the group are also appearing on MixNine.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Yulhee (Laboum) just posted some handwritten letters on Instagram. Can't read them, but it looks like she could be leaving the group by some of the comments.

Edit: Yup, she quit the group. Hopefully it has nothing to do with her dating scandal.

Last edited:

Jiro

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Japan
Not time for BlackPink to do a comeback soon...?

DamnBoxes

Oct 25, 2017
^ Okay that's pret-ty good

Vote Dahyun
(for third place, vote Momo for second place, and obviously Sana for 1st place is a given...)

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
1da4657082a209fa92cc9275eba6be52bf446826_hq.gif

46 votes in the Twice rankings poll and I have a shocking reveal, mnet survival show style. Poll results so far:

lol, I'm not revealing 1st place
Nothing here
Nope
Try again
Guess not her either
Hmmmmm, nope
Tzuyu/Chewy
Dugun dugun dugun
You know who

E67fB.gif

You have to vote, peeps. None of your faves are safe.

K-Pop ERA 2017 Twice rankings poll

Last edited:

WorldofMiku

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hi K-Pop Era! FIFA 06 introduced me to Epik High with the single, "Fly". Ever since then I followed this group. Their recent album they released 2 weeks ago is a megaton. :)

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
As much as so many seem to be caught by likey, can we agree that UIs Palette is the best song this year containing "like"?

Finally got through Twicetagram and most of is mediocre as expected, lucky they got 24/7 and Rollin' in the second half.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Block B - "Shall We Dance" MV teaser

----

Seventeen "Teen, Age" special clip 03

Last edited:

nomemorial

Oct 27, 2017
As much as so many seem to be caught by likey, can we agree that UIs Palette is the best song this year containing "like"?

Finally got through Twicetagram and most of is mediocre as expected, lucky they got 24/7 and Rollin' in the second half.

Whoa, thanks for the recommendation on IU. I LOVE this.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017

Z-Tier Brave Bros. Serviceable, but nothing groundbreaking, except that high note, that's some quality Davichi belting.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Not time for BlackPink to do a comeback soon...?

There aren't even any rumors of it. The closest was back in September when a choreographer tweeted that he was currently doing choreography for a new Kpop song and it was one of the best he's ever heard. Some thought/hoped he was referring to BP, but given that it's now November and there aren't any rumors and Red Velvet is confirmed to be coming back this month, most feel that he was likely referring to their new song.

Phonomezer

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Warning - Please do not derail the thread with posts like this
Jihyo and Dahyun serving Ipecac realness
ahh.gif

41.jpeg

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Serving that posing with a dentist realness

Twice "Likey" @ Music Bank 171103

Last edited:

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
Only K-POP (Or K-JAZZ?) band I've been listening to regularly is Clazziquai Project. Maybe I should try others at some point.

jordran

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow missed the Twice vote till now!? I voted on mobile hopefully it worked

if not its Jeongyeon for positions 1 through 9 thanks ❤

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Last night I was skimming through the movie Queen of the Night on Netflix when near the one hour mark I spot jyp playing the locksmith and think "dude I know who you are!". I don't know how to feel about that though, recognizing someone from kpop in another media for the first time. First time I saw jyp was in that music video with conan and then later on in twice clips here and there.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Last night I was skimming through the movie Queen of the Night on Netflix when near the one hour mark I spot jyp playing the locksmith and think "dude I know who you are!". I don't know how to feel about that though, recognizing someone from kpop in another media for the first time. First time I saw jyp was in that music video with conan and then later on in twice clips here and there.
There's no reason to feel weird as many idols from the past turned actor/actress or been both the whole time. Don't be suprised seeing him in Wonder Girls Nobody MV too, he likes to insert himselt in his own productions.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Only K-POP (Or K-JAZZ?) band I've been listening to regularly is Clazziquai Project. Maybe I should try others at some point.

Welcome! Clazziquai Project was just being talked about in Discord. Check out Standing Egg, Humming Urban Stereo, Neon Bunny, or Urban Zakapa for music on that side of the K-Pop genre. Also check out IU's "Palette", Epik High's "We've Done Something Wonderful", and Primary's "Shininryu" for great album releases this year.

Last edited:

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017

He shows up again towards the end of the movie as a refrigerator repair guy, and also has a role in Dream High (which was produced by JYP IIRC)

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
I've been listening to Humming Urban Stereo tonight, and I like it quite a lot. Few songs have been misses, but so far it's been to my liking. Will check the others too.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
Momo is #1 but picking #2 to #5 is surprisingly difficult.

Yulhee (Laboum) just posted some handwritten letters on Instagram. Can't read them, but it looks like she could be leaving the group by some of the comments.

Edit: Yup, she quit the group. Hopefully it has nothing to do with her dating scandal.

Damn, that's a real shame. The letter she wrote kind of implies that she's been considering quitting for quite a while but who really knows.

pinkurocket

Oct 26, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.