mcruz79

Apr 28, 2020
Just for fun and to share a bit of our journey with this beautiful media!!

1 - Age: 45
2 - Play since: 2002
3 - Amount of games played: Between 600 and 700
4 - Amount of games finished: Almost 400
5 - Platforms that had: PS2, PS3, PS4, PS4Pro, Xbox360, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC (between 2010 and 2013).
6 - Actual platforms that play: PSVita, PS5 and Xbox Series X
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: The Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect(all games in this franchises)
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, Action RPG, soccer games
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Rockstar
10 - Favorite Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
11 - Last game finished: Lords of the Fallen
12 - Playing at moment: Still wakes the deep(Series X), Ni no kuni Remastered (Series X), crash Bandicoot 1 Remaster(PS5), Never Alone (PS5), EAFC24 (PS5), Rayman Legends (PSVita), CastleStorm (PSVita), Knight Solitaire (PSVita)

Last edited:

Wil Grieve

Oct 25, 2017

I couldn't tell you. A lot.

Same.

In order: SNES, Game Boy, Genesis, Game Boy Color, Nintendo 64, PSX, Gamecube, Game Boy Advance, PS2, DS, Xbox 360, Xbox 360, Xbox 360, Xbox 360 (guess why lolololol), 3DS, PS4, Wii U, Switch, Series X, PS5.

All of them really

1. Resident Evil 4 2. Resident Evil 4 3. Super Mario World 4. Dark Souls Remastered 5. Banjo Kazooie

No favorite genre

No favorite dev (Nintendo?)

No favorite publisher (I don't know who publishes what ever)

Last finished was Berserk Boy

At the moment, Elden Ring, For the Frog the Bell Tolls, Luigi's Mansion 2 HD

Eye_of_Sauron

Feb 27, 2024
1-38
2-1992
3-A lot
4-Also a lot, but less
5-NES, N64, PSX, PS2, PS3, PS4, Switch, PS5 and PC since 1994
6-PC, PS5, Switch
7-Last of Us II, Bloodborne, Ocarina, MGS and Half-Life 2 (Special Mentions - KOTOR, Shenmue, Resident Evil Series)
8-Action/Adventure, FPS, RPGs
9-Nintendo, Naughty Dog, From Software
10-SIE
11-Finished for the first time: FFVII Rebirth, Replayed: Shenmue
12-Shenmue II, Gears of War, Final Fantasy VII (original), and TOTK (really trying to make it click with me)

Jul 26, 2018
Mid 30s

Played since: 1993
Have owned: NES, SNES, N64,Wii,Switch, GB, GBC,GBA,DS,3DS, PSX, PS2,PS3,PS4,PS4 PRO,PS5,PSP,PSV SEGA GEN, SATURN, SEGA DC, NEOGEO POCKET

Games played: Easily around 1000
Games finished: probably north of 600
Actively use : PS5 and Switch
Top 5: TLOU II, BLOODBORNE, SEKIRO, FFVII, SNAKE EATER
Last finished: Lies of P
Playing now: SMTV VENGEANCE

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
1 - Age: 37

2 - Playing since: 1992

3 - Amount of games played: ??? Best guess: ~700 or so

4 - Amount of games finished: ??? Best guess: ~200 or so

5 - Platforms: (in order acquired) Genesis; GameGear; GameBoy (and then GameBoy Color); Super Nintendo; N64; PlayStation; Dreamcast; PlayStation 2 (fat and slim); GameBoy Advance (and then GBA SP); GameCube; Xbox; Nintendo DS (and then DS Lite); PlayStation Portable (then 2000 Model); Xbox 360 (launch and then slim); Wii; PS3 (OG fat and then mid-generation slim); Nintendo 3DS (and then 3DS XL and then New 3DS XL); PlayStation Vita (then 2000 Model); WiiU; PS4 (and then PS4 Pro); Xbox One (then One S and One X); Nintendo Switch (and then Lite and then OLED); PlayStation VR; PlayStation 5; Xbox Series X; PlayStation VR 2; PC (2003-2010, then 2012-2019 -- about 5 different machines across both spans of time, always about mid-tier spec of the time); Steam Deck

6 - Current platforms owned/active: (in order of how I favor them) PlayStation 5; Nintendo Switch OLED = Steam Deck; Xbox Series X; Nintendo 3DS XL

7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: The Legend of Zelda, Resident Evil, Doom, FromSoftware 'Souls' genre titles, Marvel vs Capcom

8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure (note: I count survival-horror as a variant of action adventure), JRPG, Arcade Beat-em-ups

9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Capcom, Nintendo, id Software

10 - Favorite Publisher: Nintendo

11 - Last game finished: Dragon's Dogma II

12 - Playing at moment: Literally bouncing all over my unplayed backlog at the moment but keep magnetizing toward Vampire Survivors (again)

Just a few notes to add:

Shout-out to the Final Fantasy series and to fighting games as honorary mentions for favorite series and for favorite genre that don't make the top 5/top 3 respectively.

And also, in my personal history with games, I did not consider myself an enthusiast or really start to develop a strong sense of taste and identity in the medium of video games until PlayStation. Everything prior to that was fun time-wasting activity to me, but it was during PlayStation that I started to view games as a primary interest -- I got my PlayStation in 1997 because of Final Fantasy VII and that's the game that made me start collecting magazines and start honing my tastes and start learning trivia and stuff about video games! Sort of an enthusiast awakening for me from that point forward.

Xbox is the only gaming brand that I've been with from its very beginning. It's not my favorite brand but I think that's kinda fun trivia. I missed the original PlayStation launch in my territory in 1995 (I didn't even know that PlayStation existed until 1997 in fact) but I have owned every PlayStation platform to date.

Last edited:

DarthKamen

Keeper of the White Materia
Jun 22, 2023
1 - Age: 23
2 - Play since: 2011
3 - Amount of games played: Around 100
4 - Amount of games finished:
60-70
5 - Platforms that had: Wii, Wii U, Switch, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, PS5
6 - Actual platforms that play: PS5
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Final Fantasy 8, Persona 5 Royal, Metal gear Rising: Revengeance, Tactics Ogre Reborn, Kingdom Hearts 2
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Turn based, action, and strategy RPGs
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Toys 4 Bob, Atlus, Square Enix CBU1
10 - Favorite Publisher: Square Enix
11 - Last game finished: FF7 Rebirth
12 - Playing at moment:
Elden Ring, Baldur's Gate 3 (third playthrough with friend)

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
2 - Play since: 1983
3 - Amount of games played: 3,000+
4 - Amount of games finished: No idea. A few hundred?
5 - Platforms that had: Apple IIe, Intellivision, NES, SNES, Genesis, Nintendo 64, GameCube, PSX, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, SEGA Saturn, Dreamcast, Neo Geo AES (with MVS adapter), PSP, PS Vita, Wii, WiiU, Switch, Xbox, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS4Pro, PS5, Xbox360, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC (between 1993 through 2013).
6 - Actual platforms that play: Switch, PS5, Series X, PC, PS Vita, PSP, retro handhelds
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Mortal Kombat, Diablo, Street Fighter, Castlevania: SotN, Metal Gear Solid
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: ARPG, Fighting, RPG
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: CAPCOM, KONAMI, Blizzard
11 - Last game finished: Hades II (even though it's in early access)
12 - Playing at moment: Dragon's Dogma II, Riven (2024), Balatro, Contra: Operation Galuga, Sand Land, Final Fantasy VII Rebrith, random NSO games, Nox (PC), Stonekeep (PC), Cyberpunk 2077.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
  1. Age: 40
  2. Playing since: 1988
  3. Games played: I literally could not begin to tell you; easily hundreds if not nearing 1000
  4. Games finished: Literally no idea but I probably finish around 40% of the games I play
  5. Platforms owned: NES, Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, CDX, SNES, Neo Geo, TurboGrafx-16, PSX, Saturn, N64, PS2, Dreamcast, GameCube, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PS4, PS4 Pro, Wii U, PS5, Switch, Gameboy, Game Gear, Gameboy Advance, PSP, Nintendo 3DS, PC
  6. Actual platforms that play: PC and PS5
  7. Top 5 favorite game or game series: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Tetris, Doom, Wipeout, Elden Ring
  8. Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, Horror, First-Person Shooter
  9. Top 3 Favorite Developer: From Software, Capcom, Konami (you know, historically)
  10. Favorite Publisher: Devolver?
  11. Last game finished: Resident Evil 4 (2023)
  12. Playing at moment: Dragons Dogma 2, Doom (2016), Arctic Eggs, Alan Wake 2 (replay)

Nov 10, 2022
1 - Age: 21
2 - Play since: 2010
3 - Amount of games played: ?
4 - Amount of games finished: ?
5 - Platforms that had: Wii, Wii U
6 - Actual platforms that play: PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Slay the Princess, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Undertale, Triangle Strategy, Tunic
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, Tactical RPG, Visual Novel
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Nintendo EDP, Koei Tecmo, Toby Fox
11 - Last game finished: A Date with Death, Final Fantasy XV
12 - Playing at moment: Fallout 1, Xenoblade Chronicles 3, A Space for the Unbound

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
1 - Age: 27
2 - Play since: 1999 or 2000
3 - Amount of games played: I have no idea
4 - Amount of games finished: I have no idea
5 - Platforms that had: SNES, N64, GBA, NDS, DSi, GCN, 3DS, 2DS, Wii, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One S, Mattel Hyperscan
6 - Actual platforms that play: Xbox Series S, Switch, PS3, PS4, PC
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Saints Row, Rock Band, Tony Hawk, Metal Gear Solid, Fallout
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action RPG, Rhythm, Fighting
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Bethesda Games Studios, Obsidian, Neversoft (R.I.P)
10 - Favorite Publisher: Capcom
11 - Last game finished: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2
12 - Playing at moment: Guitar Hero World Tour, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2, Starfield, and too many more to name

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
1 - Age: 34
2 - Play since:
3 - Amount of games played: too many
4 - Amount of games finished: too many
5 - Platforms that had:
N64, PS2, Gameboy, DS, GBA, PS3, PS4, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, 3DS, Switch
6 - Actual platforms that play:
Switch, PS4
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series:
Kirby, Banjo-kazooie, Mario, Smash bros, Pikmin
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: RPG, Platformer, Fighting game
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: HAL Labs, Capcom, SEGA
11 - Last game finished: Megaman V
12 - Playing at moment: Elden ring

axlp

Jun 25, 2024
1. 38
2. 1989
3. no clue!
4. at least ten
5. NES, Game Boy, Sega Genesis, SNES, Game Boy Color, N64, Game Boy Advance [long gap in my console gaming interest] Wii U (lol). And numerous PCs ranging from the MSDOS to the Windows 11 eras.
6. PC, Steam Deck, Playdate, Switch, DS, 3DS
7. uhh Grim Fandango, 428 Shibuya Scramble, Super Mario 3, Majora's Mask, Obra Dinn (list subject to change)
8. i'm pretty genre fluid but let's say 2D platformer, point-and-click/adventure, maybe mystery/deduction if that is a genre
9. old LucasArts(and Doublefine), Nintendo EPD(s), Lucas Pope
10. prob Nintendo
11. Tsukihime (original not remake)
12. Yu-No (original again), Snatcher, Alan Wake II, Max Payne, Stasis: Bone Totem, Master Detective Archives: Rain Code, Resident Evil 1 (original lol)

Oct 25, 2017
1 - Age: 41

2 - Play since: 1990. (save for maybe a game of Pac-Man or Frogger or a Pinball machine prior to me understanding what a home console was).

3 - Amount of games played: TOO BLOODY MANY

4 - Amount of games finished: NOT NEARLY BLOODY ENOUGH

5 - Platforms that had: NES, OG Brick Game Boy, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64. As for PC's - Pentium 2, 486 ahhhh, not sure how many different PC's I've had. I have a gaming rig and a Steam Deck right now though. Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, PlayStation 4, PS4 Pro, DS Lite, DSi XL (just bought! 2 of them! New CIB! I should not be allowed to spend money!) 3DS, New 3DS XL, 2DS XL. NES Classic, SNES Classic, I suppose they must count.

Analogue Pocket.

Got a Gamecube second hand circa 2004 or 2005, playing my brother's PS2 for maybe ten years now so that's also second hand.

Oh, and a Switch. Gifted that to a friend but not before getting a Switch OLED.

6 - Actual platforms that play: Excepting the machines I traded in for a newer console generation (the PS3 and 360 for the PS4) literally all of them.

Apart from maybe the older consoles that can't connect to my current set-up without me dis-connecting the measly four HD ports or component connections. I have in the past year bought and only briefly tested out my custom HD cable solutions for the 90s Nintendo machines for instance.

7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: The Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, Red Dead Redemption, Mass Effect(all games in this franchises)

This is a bit of sliding scale- instead of all-time - and in no particular order - Super Mario Galaxy, The World Ends With You, Zelda Majora's Mask, Donkey Kong Country and DOOM.

8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Platformers, FPS, RTS.

9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Nintendo, Capcom, Rare

10 - Favorite Publisher: Gun Media

11 - Last game finished: Metroid Dread. Just this week actually.

12 - Playing at moment: Nah not doing that.

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
1 - Age: 30
2 - Play since: 1996
3 - Amount of games played: God only knows, a fuckton
4 - Amount of games finished: See above, probably around 400+
5 - Platforms that had: Sega Genesis, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, N-Gage, Xbox 360, PS3, Nintendo Wii, PSP, 3DS, PSVITA, Xbox One, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X, PS5, Steamdeck, Wii U, and I've maintained a gaming PC
6 - Actual platforms that play: PC, Series X, PS5, Switch
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Fallout, Portal, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil 4 and Silent Hill 2 (don't sue me please I couldn't pick 5)
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, RPGs, FPSs
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Rockstar, Obsidian, Capcom
10 - Favorite Publisher: I guess Microsoft since they own BGS and Obsidian
11 - Last game finished: Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree
12 - Playing at moment: Luigi's Mansion 2 HD (Switch), Starfield with mods (Series X), Persona 5 Female MC mod (PC)

Stabi

Oct 25, 2017
France / san francisco
1 - Age: 35
2 - Play since: 1991
3 - Amount of games played: hundreds
4 - Amount of games finished: no idea too also hundreds
5 - Platforms that had: atari,SNES,GameBoy color,64,gamecube,Gameboy advance,ds,3ds,Wii,switch,Xbox X
6 - Actual platforms that play: switch,Xbox Series X
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Ace attorney, Zelda,diablo 2, baldurs gate,pokemon
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: rpg, action rpg,aventure
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: bioware, supergiant, larian
10 - Favorite Publisher: ...
11 - Last game finished: baldurs gate 3
12 - Playing at moment: disco elysium

Mar 21, 2023
India
1 - Age: 22
2 - Play since: 2006
3 - Amount of games played: 100s+
4 - Amount of games finished: dont know
5 - Platforms that had: PS2, PC, Gameboy advance SP
6 - Actual platforms that play: PC
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: STALKER trilogy, dmc series , batman arkham trilogy, tomb raider series, god of war series
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, FPS, RPG
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Rockstar
10 - Favorite Publisher: New Blood interactive
11 - Last game finished: rise of the tomb raider
12 - Playing at moment: god of war 2018,shadow of the tomb raider

Pepsimaaan

Oct 20, 2023
2 - Play since:
3 - Amount of games played: God knows, has to be close to 1000
4 - Amount of games finished: 300-400
5 - Platforms that I've had: SNES, N64, Game Boy Colour, Xbox, PS3, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox 360, Wii and PC (Since 1998)
6 - Actual platforms that play: PS5 and PC
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Zelda, Conker, Half Life, Halo, KOTOR, Bioshock, Witcher, GTA
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, Shooter, RPG's of all kinds
9 - Top Favorite Developer: Valve, Rockstar, Bungie (Pre-Destiny), CDProjekt, FromSoft
11 - Last game finished: Baldur's Gate 3
12 - Playing at moment: Elden Ring DLC and Helldivers 2

SomeOneInaHat

Nov 9, 2017
1 - Age: 31
2 - Play since: 1996
3 - Amount of games played
: Thousands (Rentals and Flash games included)
4 - Amount of games finished: Hundreds
5 - Platforms that had: Atari 2600, Genesis, PS1, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Game Advance SP, PSP, PS Vita, GameCube, Wii, Switch, Xbox, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS4Pro, PS5, Xbox360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Xbox Series S, X, Steam Deck, and PC
6 - Actual platforms that play: Switch, PS5, Series X, PC, Xbox 360, and Steam Deck
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Tony Hawk Pro Skater Series, Bungie, Nintendo, Burnout 3, Souls Games, Ratchet and Clank
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Anything that's tight, responsive and non-Strategy/Turn based
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Bungie, FromSoftware, Nintendo EPD
11 - Last game finished: Destiny 2: The Final Shape Campaign
12 - Playing at moment: Overwatch 2, Destiny 2, and Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree mostly

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
1 - Age: 44
2 - Play since: 1988
5 - Platforms that had: SMS, NES, GEN, 32x, SNES, GBC, GG, GBA, N64, PSX, DC, NGPC, PS2, GC, DS, 3DS, NSW
6 - Actual platforms that play: NSW
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: DQ, Zelda, Ys, FF, Mario
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: RPG, Adventure, Strategy
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Nintendo, Sega, Square
10 - Favorite Publisher: Don't care about this
11 - Last game finished:
Witcher 3
12 - Playing at moment: XC:DE, Metroid Prime Remaster

Dogui

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
1- 33
2- Since 1994ish
3- No idea
4- Also no idea, 300-400 from 2016 to 2024 since i started to take notes. Would bet in 800ish since i played a lot more games the last decade because of short indies.
5- Platforms: Nes, Snes, PS1, PS2, Wii, 3DS, Switch, PC.
6- Actual Platforms: PC, Switch
7- Top 5 favs: La-Mulana, Xenogears, Resident Evil 2 OG, Final Fantasy IX, Trails to Azure.
8- 3 fav genres: Jrpg, Metroidvania, dunno about the third, maybe more narrative stuff that goes between adventure point and click to walking simulators to overall adventure games not focused on combat.
9- Top devs: Nigoro, Extremely OK games, Monolith Soft, Atlus, Falcom, Radical Fish Games, Endless Fluff.
10- Fav publisher: Not sure, rn maybe Sega.
11- Last game finished: 13 Sentinels
12- Playing at the moment: Xenoblade, for the 4/5th time, first on the Switch version.

PirateHearts

Oct 27, 2017
North Texas
1 - Age: 40
2 - Play since: 1987?
3 - Amount of games played: lol
4 - Amount of games finished: who knows
5 - Platforms that had: PC, NES, SNES, GB, N64, DC, GBA, GC, PS2, DS, X360, Wii, 3DS, PS3, Wii U, PS4, Switch, PS5, XSS
6 - Actual platforms that play: PS5, PC, Switch
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Dark Souls (etc.), Tony Hawk, Metroid, Silent Hill, Zelda
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Metroidvania, Soulslike, Action RPG
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: FromSoft, Remedy, Nintendo EPD
10 - Favorite Publisher: Indies :)
11 - Last game finished: Dark Souls II (replay)
12 - Playing at moment: Shadow of the Erdtree

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Couldn't ever remember the amount games that I played but:

Age 37, started playing at 4 yr old (1990).

Owned systems:
Atari 2600, C64, Game & Watch, NES, Game Boy, SNES, GBA, PS1, PS2, GC, NDS, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, PS life, PS4, Series X.

Top 5 games (No order): REmake, Metroid Prime, Halo 3, Quake 3, Tomb Raider 2.

Last edited:

Kutaragi

Sep 3, 2020
ITALY
1- Age: 49
2 - Play since: 1983
3 - Amount of games played: countless
4 - Amount of games finished: countless
5 - Platforms that had: PS1,PS2, PS3, PS4, PS4Pro, PSVita, OG Xbox, Xbox360, N64, GameCube, Wii, WiiU and PC (late 90s).
6 - Actual platforms that play: PS4
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Bloodborne, Asura's Wrath, Mass Effect, Hollow Knight, The Witness
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, Action RPG, Puzzle
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: CapCom because of the arcade
11 - Last game finished: Carrion
12 - Playing at moment: Return of the Ombra Dinn

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
how the hell do you count the amount of games played and finished ?

I have been playing games for more than 30 years O.o

Lemrik

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
1 - Age: 33
2 - Play since: 1997
3 - Amount of games played: no idea
4 - Amount of games finished: no idea
5 - Platforms that had: GB, GBA, NDS, N3DS, SNES, N64, NGC, WIIU, NSW, XB360, XBSX, PC, Steamdeck
6 - Actual platforms that play: XBSX, NSW, Steamdeck
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Zelda, 2D Mario, Apex Legends, Smash, Mario Kart
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, FPS, Platformer
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Nintendo EPD, Retro Studios, Respawn
11 - Last game finished: Paper Mario: TTYD Remaster
12 - Playing at moment: TOTK, Apex Legends, Metroid Prime Remaster

Oct 25, 2017
1 - Age: 32
2 - Play since: 1997/8?
5 - Platforms that had: Sega Genesis, GB, GBA, NDS, N3DS, N64, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One S/X, Xbox Series X, PSP, PSV, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4/Pro, PS5, PC
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Cyberpunk 2077, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Soulsborne, Diablo, Resident Evil
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, RPG, FPS
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: From Software, Ubisoft, CDPR
10 - Favorite Publisher:
Ubisoft
11 - Last game finished: Shadow of the Erdtree
12 - Playing at moment: Resident Evil 4 Remake, Hogwarts Legacy, Spider-Man 2

Jul 14, 2023
1. Age: 23
2. Play since: 2006/2007
3. Amount of games played: >200
4. Amount of games finished: ~150
5. Platforms that had: Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U, PS5, GBC, GBA SP x2, DS lite x2, DSi, 3DS, PS Vita, Switch, Steam Deck OLED, laptop
6. Actual platforms that play: PS5, Switch, Steam Deck
7. Top 5 favorite games or game series: Megami Tensei/Persona, Metroid, 3D Mario, Disco Elysium, Hollow Knight
8. Top 3 favorite genre: JRPG, visual novel, platformer
9. Top 3 favorite developers: Atlus, Nintendo, Falcom
10. Favorite publisher: Nintendo
11. Last game finished: Donkey Kong Country
12. Playing at moment: Tsukihime remake, Fire Emblem Three Houses

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
3 - Amount of games played: over 5000. I have played 2000 on PS4 / PS5 alone according to Psnprofile. I played hundreds of Amiga games in my youth and then I was the manager of an indie game shop in my early 20s so I've played a lot of games over the years.
4 - Amount of games finished: probably 10% so 500?
5 - Platforms: Amiga, Gameboy, lynx, game gear, NES, SNES, Master system, mega drive, PlayStation, PS2, N64, GameCube, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii,PS4, XboxOne, PS5, gba, neogeo pocket colour, ds, psp, ps vita, 3ds, switch, steam deck, 6 gaming PCs since 1996 starting with a Pentium 120 and 3dfx card
6 - current platforms playing:
PS5, PSP, steam deck, 3DS
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: LucasArt adventure games (it's one game series, right :)), Life Is Strange, Witcher 3, Elden Ring, Stardew Valley
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: adventure games, life sims, RPGs
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Nintendo, Atlus, Ryu Ga Gotoku studios
11 - Last game finished: Case of the golden idol on Netflix mobile
12 - Playing at moment: Shadow of the Erdtree, Dave the diver, Persona 1 on psp, Metal Gear: Peace Walker psp, animal crossing 3DS

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
1 - Age: Almost 42
2 - Play since: (by myself) 2006, (with other people) since I was very young
3 - Amount of games played: 145 games beaten
4 - Amount of games finished: 145
5 - Platforms that had:
(as a child, shared) NES, SNES, Gameboy, (as an adult with adult money) PS2, PS3, Wii, Wii U, DS Lite x2, 2DS, new 2DS XL, Switch lite, PSP, PS Vita
6 - Actual platforms that play: DS/2DS
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Pokémon, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Persona, Xenoblade
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre:
JRPG, picross games and whatever genre Phoenix Wright is.
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: None, I don't have one
10 - Favorite Publisher: None, I don't have one
11 - Last game finished: Picross e9
12 - Playing at moment: Dragon Quest XI S, Pokémon Ultra

DNgamers

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Let's go!

1 - Age: Late 30s
2 - Play since: roughly 1998
3 - Amount of games played: Many! I didn't count

4 - Amount of games finished: I often do not finjsh games for some reason. Only my favorites!

5 - Platforms that had: GB, GBC, GBA, N64, GC, PS2, PS4 (borrowed), PC, Switch

6 - Actual platforms that play: Switch, PC

7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Dark Souls series including Elden Ring, N64 Banjo games, Bloodborne, Metroid Prime, Zelda Majora's Mask, Cave shoot 'em ups like Mushihimesama Futari

8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action Adventure, 3D platformer, 2D shoot em up

9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Rare, From Software, Nintendo

11 - Last game finished: Elden Ring

12 - Playing at moment: King Of Fighters 98, Garou Mark of the Wolves, Capcom Beat Em Up Bundle

Last edited:

Sir Lucan

Dec 19, 2023
2 - Play since: 1996 (maybe earlier)
5 - Platforms that had: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox360, DS, 3DS, Switch, PC and Steam Deck.
6 - Actual platforms that play: PC and Steam Deck
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Baldur's Gate, The Last of Us, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Persona
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: RPGs, Action-Adventure, Simulation
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Larian, Atlus, Capcom
10 - Favorite Publisher: Sony
11 - Last game finished: Persona 3 Reload
12 - Playing at moment: Elden Ring, Shin Megami Tensei V, Chained Echoes. Occassionally: Slay the Spire, Darkest Dungeon II, Spyro: Reignited Trilogy. All on PC or Steam Deck.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
2 - Play since: since I was like 6 so...err... 85/86 ish?
3 - Amount of games played: how the fuck could I possibly know how many games I've played or finished >_>
4 - Amount of games finished: see above
5 - Platforms that had: every nintendo, sega, sony and microsoft console ever made. and PCs.
6 - Actual platforms that play: PC, PS5, Series X, but mostly Switch (at work)
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Zelda, Street Fighter, Warcraft, From Souls games,
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Soulslikes, Metroidvanias...err, I can't think of any other I would say its a "favorite"
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: From, Nintendo, Capcom
11 - Last game finished: Shadow of the Erdtree
12 - Playing at moment: Afterimage

Seahawk64

Oct 27, 2017
1 - Age: 39
2 - Play since: 1995
3 - Amount of games played: A lot
4 - Amount of games finished: A lot
5 - Platforms that had: PC since 1998, nes, snes, N64, GameCube, Wii, WiiU, switch, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox one, Xbox series x, game gear, Gameboy pocket, GBA sp, dsi, 3ds, vita
6 - Actual platforms that play: PC, Switch, PS5 and Xbox Series X
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: World of Warcraft, 3D Mario, Zelda, Resident Evil, Red dead Redemption, Halo 3, AOE 2, Banjo Kazooie, smash bros, Forza horizon (top 10)
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre:
Action Adventure, fps, racing
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Nintendo, Blizzard, Rockstar
12 - Playing at moment: WoW (PC), Paper Mario TTYD (Switch), shadows of erdtree (PS5), Forza horizon 5 (XSX)

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
1 - Age: old enough
2 - Played since: 1987 -88
3 - Amount of games played: Have no idea
4 - Amount of games finished: Have no idea
5 - Platforms: C64, NES, Amiga, Game Boy, SNES, PC, N64, GBA, Nintendo DS, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox360, PS3, PSP, Xbox, 3DS, Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Vita, Mega Drive, Master System, PS1, Game boy Color
6 - Actual platforms that I play: Mostly PC and Switch these days, but have a ps2, vita tv, Wii u, PS3, Ps4, Xbox one, DS, GBA, 3DS and a Vita hooked up or ready to go for when I want to play them
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Today I'm going to say: Resident Evil 1 and 2 Remakes, Kingdom Hearts 1, Enter the Gungeon, Spelunky series, Donkey Kong Country 1
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Love most genres, though not a big fan of super realistic simulators
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Don't really have a favorite
10 - Favorite Publisher: Don't have a favorite
11 - Last game finished: Megaton Musashi: Wired
12 - Playing at moment: Crime Boss Rockay City

Last edited:

Nessus

Oct 28, 2017
1 - Age: 42
2 - Play since: ~1987
3 - Amount of games played: Hundreds, no idea how many.
4 - Amount of games finished: Probably less than a quarter of whatever the first number is.
5 - Platforms that had: (consoles that I got when they were current) NES, Game Boy, SNES, Genesis, N64, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, PS2, Xbox, DS, Wii, PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Wii U, PS4 Pro, Switch.
6 - Actual platforms that play: Mostly PC and Quest 2.
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Super Metroid (I own physical copies of every Metroid game), TIE FIghter, Link To The Past, Resident Evil (series), Half-Life (series),
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Shrug. I guess I'm not a big fan of turn based combat except in a handful of exceptions (Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, EarthBound, Mother 3, South Park: Stick Of Truth)
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Nintendo. Used to be Valve and Blizzard, but both companies almost completely moved away from the kinds of games I like with the most recent exceptions being Portal 2 and Half-Life: Alyx. Last Blizzard game I cared about was Brood War.
10 - Favorite Publisher: Bethesda - Dishonored, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom..
11 - Last game finished: Doom II VR, I think.
12 - Playing at moment: Quake VR (slowly, one level every week or so. I like how i can tackle it in small bites with individual levels compared to more involved modern games). I'm also about half way through Resident Evil 4 remake, but I keep falling off that one. Not sure what it is, I loved the RE2 and RE3 remakes and got through both in a week or 2, and RE7. I think I dislike how the basic enemies are more bullet spongey/your weapons start out weaker in the RE4 remake compared to the original. Fights are less fun, more something I find myself dreading.

PJTierney

Social Media Manager • EA SPORTS WRC
Verified
Mar 28, 2021
Warwick, UK
Just for fun and to share a bit of our journey with this beautiful media!!

1 - Age: Yes

2 - Play since:
circa 1990

3 - Amount of games played: A few hundred in total. 148 on Xbox.

4 - Amount of games finished: Almost all of them. 117 to 100% achievement completion on Xbox.

5 - Platforms that had: Atari 2700, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Game Boy Colour, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X

6 - Actual platforms that play: Xbox Series X

7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: DiRT Rally 2.0, Forza Motorsport (series), Forza Horizon (series), Final Fantasy (Series), Gran Turismo (Series)

8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Racing/Driving

9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Turn 10, Playground Games, Codemasters

10 - Favorite Publisher: None

11 - Last game finished: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

12 - Playing at moment: EA SPORTS WRC, Forza Motorsport

Stavo

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 26, 2022
Brazil
1 - Age: 30
2 - Play since: 1999, maybe? I remember playing when I was very little
4 - Amount of games finished: also no idea
5 - Platforms that had: SNES, N64, PS1, Dreamcast, PC, Nintendo 3DS, PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii, PSP, PS5. In that order. lol
6 - Actual platforms that play: currently only playing on PS5 but my PS3 and Switch are also plugged.
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Resident Evil Revelations 2, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Silent Hill 3, Devil May Cry 5, Dragon Age: Origins
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Survival Horror, Character Action or whatever DMC and Bayonetta are considered as nowadays, RPG
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Capcom, From Software, Bioware considering DAO and ME1-3
11 - Last game finished:
I don't keep track but probably Elden Ring if a replay or beating the DLC counts, if not then Tomb Raider 1 on the Remastered collection.
12 - Playing at moment: Elden Ring, Dragon Age: Origins, Dead by Daylight and Fortnite.

SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
1 - Age: 27
2 - Play since: 2003
3 - Amount of games played: 200-250
4 - Amount of games finished: 100-120
5 - Platforms that had: PS1, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP and PC (never had PS2 because I thought PS2 didn't exist when I was 6 so I had PS1)
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Mass Effect, God of War, Death Stranding, Call of Duty (pre-2013), Baldur's Gate III
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: WRPG, RTS, Action-Adventure
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Kojima, Larian, Sony Santa Monica (current) | BioWare, Infinity Ward, Naughty Dog (all in prime)
10 - Favorite Publisher: Sony
11 - Last game finished: Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty
12 - Playing at moment: Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (multiplayer) on PS5, Against the Storm on PC (bit busy lately so I am not playing story driven games)

WyLD iNk

Oct 27, 2017
Here, duh.
Eh, what the hell. No one cares, but it satisfies a part of my lizard brain to look at and make lists.

1 - Age: 51
2 - Play since: Mebbe 1974 or 75
3 - Amount of games played: Impossible to calculate.
4 - Amount of games finished: Also impossible to calculate.
5 - Platforms that I have/had: TI-99/4A, Apple IIe, NES, Genesis, SNES, Game Boy, Sega CD, Atari Jaguar, PlayStation, PS1, Sega Saturn, Game Boy Color, Nintendo 64, PC, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance SP, PlayStation 2 Slim, GameCube, Xbox, Nintendo DS Lite, PlayStation 3 Slim, PSP 3000, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox 360 Slim, PlayStation 4 Slim, Xbox One, Android, Xbox Series X, Switch OLED, PlayStation 5 Disc
6 - Actual platforms that play:
Presently PS5, Switch, Xbox Series X, and Android, though I am prone to whipping out an older platform and playing them for a week or two when the mood strikes. I have my 360 and PS3 still hooked up to the main TV alongside the rest.
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Tetris, Legacy of Kain, Metroid. Uhhh.... I guess Tomb Raider and Castlevania would round it out.
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Fighting, racing, FPS/walking sim
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Nightdive. Gods among men for keeping the good stuff alive. After that I have no allegiances.
10 - Favorite Publisher:
Nightdive.
11 - Last game finished: Hellblade 2
12 - Playing at moment:
Stray, The Artful Escape, and Mass Effect Legendary Edition (PS5), Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered, Quake 2 Enhanced Edition, and Dark Void (Xbox Series X), Suika Game, Dr. Mario, and Demon's Tilt (Switch), Marvel Puzzle Quest (Android). I play a round or two of Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2019) every day, and I do some key runs in Diablo 2 Resurrected several times a week, but those are jobs at this point.

Last edited:

Squardles

Oct 17, 2023
1 - Age: 37
3 - Amount of games played: Over 800+
4 - Amount of games finished: 721
5 - Platforms that had: NES, Genesis + 32x, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Xbox series X, PC
6 - Actual platforms that play: Switch, Xbox Series X
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Monster Hunter, Halo, Dark Souls, Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Radiant Silvergun
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action RPG, FPS, SHMUPS
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Capcom MonHun Teams, Monolith Soft, iD Software
11 - Last game finished: Wolfenstien 2
12 - Playing at moment: Doom 3(Series X), Okami(PC), Cat Quest 2(Switch)

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
1 - Age: 39

2 - Play since: Around 1993

3 - Amount of games played: God knows

4 - Amount of games finished: Probably not that many!

5 - Platforms that had: Amiga, Megadrive, PC, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, DS, PS4, XB1, Switch, XSX, PS5

6 - Actual platforms that play: PC, PS5, XSX

7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Halo CE, Half Life 2, Final Fantasy 7, Metal Gear 1, Dark Souls

8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: FPS, WRPG, Soulslike

9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: From, id, Valve

10 - Favorite Publisher: Really never thought about it, but likely Bethesda with Doom, Wolf, FO, ES, Starfield, Dishonoured ect.

12 - Playing at moment: Elden Ring, Boltgun, Quake

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
1 - Age: 42
2 - Play since: 1988
3 - Amount of games played: 3000+
4 - Amount of games finished: 1000+
5 - Platforms that had: Too many to list. Basically all consoles starting with Atari 2600. No dumb consoles like 3DO and Jaguar
6 - Actual platforms that play: nowadays mostly Switch and PS5 with a healthy dose of Analogue Pocket for my retro fix, though I also play retro at home on original hardware.
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Zelda, Monkey Island, Castlevania (classic style), Final Fantasy, Souls.
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: JRPG (both real time or turn based), Action/Adventure, Visual Novel
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: 90's Konami, Sega, Nintendo
10 - Favorite Publisher: Dunno, Nintendo?
11 - Last game finished: Detective Pikachu (sucked)
12 - Playing at moment: Little Busters! (NS) and Shadow of the Erdtree (PS5)

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
2. Around 1997/1998?
3. A lot of games
4. A lot of games
5. NES,SNES,Genesis, PS1, N64,Sega Saturn, PS2,Xbox,Gamecube, 360,PS3, PS Vita, PSP, DS, 3DS, Wii, Wii U, PS4/5, Switch, Series X and PC
6. PC for modern games and native hardware for retro gaming
8. Shooters, Platformers both 2D/3D and RPG games
9. Nintendo, Sega, Id software
10. Nightdive if that counts?
11. Serious Sam: Next Encounter on Gamecube
12. Timesplitters 2 on Gamecube

Last edited:

-Raven-

Jun 26, 2018
1 - Age: 38
2 - Play since: 1993
3 - Amount of games played: 1000++
4 - Amount of games finished: A lot
5 - Platforms that had: Old PCs, NES (2x), Mega Drive 2, PS1, PS2 (2x), PS3 (2x), PS4, PS4 Pro, PS5, PSP, PS Vita, Dreamcast, Xbox OG, Xbox One S, Wii, Wii U, DS, 3DS, 3DS XL and new PC
6 - Actual platforms that play: PS5, Switch and PC (and sometimes some old game in older consoles)
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Legacy of Kain, Soul series, Doom
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Action, FPS, Action RPG
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Konami, Capcom, id Software
11 - Last game finished: Stellar Blade
12 - Playing at moment: Last of Us 2 Remastered

dalq

Feb 13, 2018
2 - Play since: 97
3 - Amount of games played: How the fuck am I supposed to know
4 - Amount of games finished: Ditto
5 - Platforms that had: SNES, PC
6 - Actual platforms that play: PC, mobile
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Grim Fandango, Monkey Island, Diablo, Wow, Half Life
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: Adventure, MMOs
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: LucasArts/Double Fine, Blizzard
10 - Favorite Publisher: Never paid attention to it
11 - Last game finished: No idea
12 - Playing at moment: Wow, Ghost of Tsushima

adit

Oct 29, 2017
tonja
1 - Age: 40
2 - Play since: 1992
5 - Platforms that had: NES, SNES, Turbografx-16, Gamecube, NDS, Wii, PS3, 3DS, PS4, Switch, PS5, VR (Pico 4), PC
6 - Actual platforms that play: Switch, PS5, VR, PC
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Soulsborne (mainly Bloodborne & Elden Ring), Fortune Street, Flight Simulator
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: RPG, Soulsborne, Simulator
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: Square Enix, Nintendo, From Software
11 - Last game finished: Armored Core 6
12 - Playing at moment: Northgard (Switch), Flight Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator, Drums Rock (PCVR), Elden RIng Shadow of Erdtree (PS5), First Descendant (PS5)

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
Year I Started Gaming: Around 1988
How Many Games I've Played: Untold numbers
How Many Games I've Finished: Less than I've played but still a vast amount
Sytems I've Owned: NES, SNES, Game Gear, Genesis, N64, PS1, Gameboy Color, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS4, Switch, 3DS, Xbox Series X, Gaming PC
Systems I Currently Play: Switch, Series X, Gaming PC
Top 5 Favorite Games or Series: TLoZ, Mega Man X1, Mother, TLoU 1 & 2, Ogre Battle
Top 3 Favorite Genres: Action Adventure, Soulsborne, Metroidvania
Top 3 Favorite Developers: From Software, Extremely OK Games, Nintendo Software Planning & Development
Favorite Publisher: Nintendo
Last Game Finished: Metroid Zero Mission on NSO+
Currently Playing: Elden Ring (finishing 3rd run through base game while also exploring DLC), Unicorn Overlord

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
1 - Age: late 20s
2 - Play since: whenever the dsi came out? Like 2007?
3 - Amount of games played: My tracker says 468 but I'm sure I'm missing some
4 - Amount of games finished: 261
5 - Platforms that had: DSi, Wii, Switch; PS3, PS4, and PS5; Xbox Series X; PC and Steam Deck
6 - Actual platforms that play: I don't understand this question, is it asking what are your current platforms? If so then PC, Switch, Steam Deck, X and PS5.
7 - Top 5 favorite game or game series: Journey, Shadow of the Colossus, Outer Wilds, 1000xRESIST, and last place is either Splatoon or Sayonara Wild Hearts.
8 - Top 3 Favorite genre: This is hard, I like so many genres. Puzzle games are up there. Don't think I can answer this one.
9 - Top 3 Favorite Developer: MegaCrit, Coffee Stain Studios... I'll think of a third one later
10 - Favorite Publisher: Annapurna
11 - Last game finished: Chants of Sennar
12 - Playing at moment: Zenless Zone Zero, Dawntrail, Unavowed

My primary hobby as a kid was reading and none of my family really played games so I didn't get into them until I was like 12. Even then, it didn't become my primary hobby until late high school/college. My main obsessions were anime/manga and kpop. Now I'm all in on video games.

Last edited: