Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Uncharted who?

https://deadline.com/2019/01/just-d...ams-camila-cabello-jennifer-lopez-1202534677/

In competitive bidding, Screen Gems has acquired the motion picture rights to Just Dance, the wildly popular Ubisoft video game. Screen Gems will develop a film based on a franchise that is the best selling music video game of all time, with 120 million players worldwide in all age ranges. Multiple studios competed for the rights deal.

Ubisoft Film and Television and Olive Bridge Entertainment will develop and produce the project. Jason Altman and Margaret Boykin will produce for Ubisoft Film and Television alongside Jodi Hildebrand and Will Gluck for Olive Bridge Entertainment. They've got a script, but I've heard that Gluck might direct it. His directing efforts include Easy A, Friends With Benefits, Annie, and most recently Peter Rabbit.

I don't expect anything less than a high budget ubisoft e3 intro

I wonder if Just Dance : The Movie : The Game will be released for the Wii

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017

Man it's barely been a decade since Lady Gaga's version came out and they're already rebooting it?

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
p162026_v_v8_ab.jpg

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So this is gunning for that "Breakout Musical of the year" slot that La La Land, Greatest Showman and Bohemian Rhapsody have enjoyed, right?

That seems like the main reason they are doing this.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So this is gunning for that "Breakout Musical of the year" slot that La La Land, Greatest Showman and Bohemian Rhapsody have enjoyed, right?

That seems like the main reason they are doing this.

It's a Screen Gems film. They make so many bad movies it's a miracle when one of them comes out decent. I doubt it will get anywhere near the word of mouth those movies got because it will most likely suck.

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully this can form part of the same cinematic universe as the Tetris Trilogy and Sonic.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson and starring Milla Jovovich!
I don't think it'd be a bad thing, actually.