Wipe/wash and forget or know it's not over yet?

• Wipe/wash and forget.

Votes: 139 33.9%
  • Wipe/wash and know it's not over yet.

Votes: 143 34.9%
  • Bruh...

Votes: 128 31.2%

• Total voters

Feral Gingy

Oct 30, 2017
Finland
I have realized that some of us live in a delusion of cleanliness regarding our ass. The delusion is that it's enough to thoroughly clean your ass once immediately after shitting and it'll carry you through the day. I don't think so, but what about you, Era?

Imo, you should wipe/wash several times throughout the day since you're using the toilet anyway. It is wild to me how much these things differ among people.

Don't ask me how I came up with this thread.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
I do it everytime i go to shit, but since i usually only shit once a day, i'm fine with once most of the time

Also even if you think you're done shitting... no you're not really, try to push a little while you spray water directly in there, with the handled bidet or directly with the showerhead (obviously clean your shower afterward), you'll see so many little particle of shit fall out...

That's why i'll never eat ass unless i'm sure the other person througly cleaned themselves, cause there's always shit stuck in there despite people claiming they're clean

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
If the toilet paper ain't perfectly clean, neither are you. Luckily my poop schedule is early in the morning, so I'll just hop in the shower afterwards and wash it up.

Jesus Christ get a bidet people.

That does make things easier. My wife has been looking into the ones that you attach to the toilet.

Last edited:

Karsha

May 1, 2020
If you have hemorrhoids', a 1 cleaning wont do shit. You have to perform a second cleaning 1-2 hours later in order to be sure and a third one too for complete cleanness

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
I do it everytime i go to shit, but since i usually only shit once a day, i'm fine with once most of the time

Also even if you think you're done shitting... no you're not really, try to push a little while you spray water directly in there, with the handled bidet or directly with the showerhead (obviously clean your shower afterward), you'll see so many little particle of shit fall out...

That's why i'll never eat ass unless i'm sure the other person througly cleaned themselves, cause there's always shit stuck in there despite people claiming they're clean

Me eating whilst gazing upon this post:

smile-eating.gif

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
how frequently are people in this forum witness to the bumhole of random people that they have opinions so strong about the reality of bumhole washing? am i missing something? is this some adulthood thing i've missed?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Just get a bidet and call it a day, and a lifetime. This has been solved ages ago.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I wash my ass after every shit (bidet shower). Except in the unfortunate situations I need to take dump at work. I try to avoid it though, the cheap toilet paper feels like punishment for using work hours to go to the toilet.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
I do a dry wipe, then I run a little water over some TP for the second wipe that's wet, then finish with a dry one. All clean!

Bobbetybob

Nov 11, 2017
how frequently are people in this forum witness to the bumhole of random people that they have opinions so strong about the reality of bumhole washing? am i missing something? is this some adulthood thing i've missed?
Era lives in a fantasy land where they could be getting their ass eaten at any moment and they need their butthole to be squeaky clean. Either that or their diet is so diabolically awful that wiping their ass is like spreading Nutella around and they need an industrial strength fire hose to clean up.

Oct 25, 2017
Wipe until clean, spray with the bidet and wipe again, and then I clean it whenever I shower. Anything more seems excessive but maybe some of y'all are running around with truly dank booty holes.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
The idea that dry paper is cleaning anything is bonkers.
Go pour some sauce on a towel and then wipe it with paper. Now imagine it's shit and your ass.

Bidet at home. Wet wipes (biodegradable ones) outside.
Toilet paper is for drying your ass after you've actually cleaned it.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I wipe throughly when I take a shit, and I wash thoroughly when I take a shower. Beyond that, I feel like I'm being asked to do too much. I didn't design the human ass. I never asked for this life.

I am a less sweaty than average person, and with the measures I already take I'm positive I have a cleaner than average ass and that's good enough for me.

Crispy

Oct 27, 2017
So how about a personal hygiene OT for all of these threads/questions which I can subsequently ignore and just browse era without worrying about the state of my ass hygiene?

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
I remember several years ago in uni, a guy was talking to me about how he thought it's disgusting and unhygienic to wash your arse with water and hands...and I was like as opposed to what? Wiping your butt with paper? And don't you wash your arse while showering?

But you have no contact bidet and handheld showerheads as options now.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand the question. So you shit, clean yourself, and then continue shitting but don't clean yourself after because you already did it once today? Is that what I'm meant to believe is a human activity?

JB Hunkamunka

Mar 14, 2021
I have realized that some of us live in a delusion of cleanliness regarding our ass. The delusion is that it's enough to thoroughly clean your ass once immediately after shitting and it'll carry you through the day. I don't think so, but what about you, Era?

Imo, you should wipe/wash several times throughout the day since you're using the toilet anyway. It is wild to me how much these things differ among people.

I don't understand what you're talking about. Are you saying that anytime you're in the bathroom for any reason you'll take the opportunity to wipe your butt?

I mean I guess that's fine and all but I've never heard of such a practice in my entire life.

Edit:
I don't understand the question. So you shit, clean yourself, and then continue shitting but don't clean yourself after because you already did it once today? Is that what I'm meaning to believe is a human activity?

LOL that we took exact opposite interpretations of OP. But yes I can't make heads or tails of it either.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
What I've learned from these threads is that there are a lot of people who who believe that the only parts of your body that must be cleaned are your asshole and penis and then everything else is just superfluous.