Sep 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
even if you aren't a fan of this genre, this is worth listening to. Juice had so much talent. can't wait for the new album since his passing. he apparently has over 2,000 unreleased songs! RIP Jarad Anthony Higgins "We ain't making it past 21"

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't heard the song yet, gonna wait for the album cuz I was pretty into the man's music.

That being said as much of a cash grab posthumous albums can come across, I got hope this album will be actually good just because of how prolific Juice was. Even before that awful shit happened he had more leaks than a of people have albums lmao

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fans wanna hear the unreleased songs. the labels not using his music for money, it's all going towards a charity run by his mom.
Of course they're using this for money that's the whole point of releasing music from a dead artists to profit off his death. I've seen this numerous times to realize that most of the songs aren't going to be good and the end of the day a billion-dollar corporation it's just using this to make a quick buck.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
We are the at the "lets profit off a Deadman" songs point already?
His mother is using the profits to help people with mental health issues, along with donations from the record lables to the charity.

blavity.com

Juice WRLD’s Mother Launches Organization To Help Kids Struggling With Mental Health In Honor Of Her Late Son - Blavity

Late rapper Juice WRLD is being honored by his mother, who started the Live Free 999 Fund to help kids struggling with mental health.