vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Jesus, that deep, huh? Nice that there's no delay, though.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised they'll be able to do that with no delay but damn I really wish they would have been able to keep the original guy for the western release

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Yes, thank god this didn't kill the game for us and in fact we're still getting it on time.

AxeVince

Oct 26, 2017
Great to hear the date is still coming on the same date.

changing the character and voice is just unbelievably stupid.
Seeing how it's law from Japan applied to a product created and sold by a japanese company, no ?
Also, it probably allows them to remove the person from the credits and payroll from sells.

Though, seeing that kind of mentality, I wonder if some will consider it is censorship.

Danthrax

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Northeast Ohio
YES I'm so happy about no delay, let alone it's still getting released at all!

For a second there it almost looked like the Western release would get canceled outright

Oct 30, 2017

Seeing how it's law from Japan applied to a product created and sold by a japanese company, no ?
Also, it probably allows them to remove the person from the credits and payroll from sells.

Though, seeing that kind of mentality, I wonder if some will consider it is censorship.

Laws can be incredibly stupid. Apply my statement to their dumbass law.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
very happy that there is no delay, this whole thing has been a mess but i'm glad this is looking like it will turn out fine

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Well, at least it's still coming out. I can get back on the hype train.

Karu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Just because something is law, does not mean it cant be stupid.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017

From what I read in the other threads about this there's no law about scrubbing someone's public persona from existence if they're caught with drugs. It's just a cultural thing that Japanese companies are expected to do or else they're seen as supporting drug users

AngelSkye

Jul 25, 2018
I'm not surprised if they are going to put in some serious overtime even right now to get the voices and character model to be ready in time for both the Western release of Judgment as well as to a relaunch in sales of the game in Japan/Asia...

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for not delaying the game. I wonder who is going to be the new actor.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Well, at least no delay

Kinda impressed at how fast they're changing the model. I guess artists are working 24/7?

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
could you imagine that on release day the new VA is seen smoking all the crack lol.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
With this short time probably the new won't be half as good as Pierre, but yeah at least it's coming out

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
Japan cancels people suffering with substance abuse yet they keep Pedophiles and Holocaust deniers employed

Priorities

mrglcs

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Crazy stuff, but glad it's not getting delayed.

The most important question is this though:

Does it have a Cabaret minigame?

Deleted member 1607

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to see the edits with this turn around time.

giphy.gif

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
From what I've seen I think it's highly unlikely the new person will be as good a character. Pretty annoying now that we've seen how good and fitting the original was/is.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I'm honestly surprised it isn't getting delayed, they must've found someone very quickly

Kudos to the team