Apr 12, 2018

• Joe Manganiello (True Blood) as Mr. O
  • Lera Abova (Anna) as Miss All Sunday

Well there it is.

9dcib19v0x9d1.jpeg

GUTaN-pWgAAAhL7.jpg

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Fantastic casting even if just by looks alone (haven't seen Abova in anything). Glad to see Manganiello finally confirmed lol.

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
Good to see the rumors finally put to rest. I'm not familiar with Lera's work, but Joe as Croc should be interesting. At a glance, these castings seem like a couple of big wins.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Someone spoil for me how big of a part Crocodile is in the grand scheme of things. I adore Joe and want to see him in all the nerdy shit I can.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Someone spoil for me how big of a part Crocodile is in the grand scheme of things. I adore Joe and want to see him in all the nerdy shit I can.

As far as what OPLA could realistically get into, he'll have his big moment in S3 as the antagonist, and then again
with the Marineford Saga where we meet him again, but that's an extremely long way off

PimentaGui

Jul 29, 2021
I got to enter on the tudum article before they removed the info, it was indeed there.

After that huge tease with Xolo on monday idk why they are not announcing him as Ace too

Oct 26, 2017
And there we have it. The rumors were true.

The casting for the live-action has been mostly perfect so far.

I can't wait to see Lera Abova in the role as Robin. She had my seal of approval. ☺️

MarcelloF

"This guy are sick"
Dec 9, 2020
Not sure I love Joe Manganiello as Crocodile. I'm very used to him being sillier characters.

Don't know anything about Lera Abova, but she definitely looks the part at least.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not officially announced this season and he's a end of season teaser like Smoker was last time

I would. Smoker never appeared before Logue Town, but Crocodile had multiple appearances pre-Alabasta. I doubt they'd cast him already without a more substantial appearance than a tease.

Efit: Wait you're talking about Ace lol Well he's also apparently already cast.

Last edited: