excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

This is actually a pretty big one because it's a direct attack on literally they most important element for a lot of trans health care.

EcGzxyjX0AUtv-g

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Made a new thread because this is a significant shift in that it's not just about the bullshit pretense of protecting women's spaces... she's now outright assaulting the cornerstone of Trans care.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Oh boy. Harry Potter was a huge part of my childhood and the first book was the first full book (as in not illustrated or comic book) I've ever read.

That said, I'm glad I currently don't own these books and won't buy anything else from her. She keeps getting worse and worse in my eyes everyday. Such a disappointment.

Apollo

Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
leaving aside the immensely transphobic connotations (also lol at hormones being a "lazy" option), it super sucks to see mental health in general treated like this

The Emperor

Oct 25, 2017
Wait didn't she take antidepressants and was clinically depressed her self

WTF is wrong with her

A new low. And now targeting hormone stuff!!

Quzar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Reminder: if you buy anything related to HP you are supporting this piece of shit and her point of view.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
It's wild that someone that wrote under a pen name because they thought they wouldn't be accepted... is not very accepting herself.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
She's just really doubling down isn't she?

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what's the train of thought behind this celebs that do things like this (liking certain tweets).

Are they really that naive in a "oh, I was just liking a tweet, I didnt even remember that I have millions of followers".

Or was it made on purpose, as in: "this is what I think and this what I want to say but can't so I'm just giving this hint so my devoted followers know where I stand, and at the same time, it leaves enough room for me to back-pedal if I need to".

Oct 25, 2017
She really did become Umbridge

Fuck her, glad I didn't visit the Harry Potter Diagon Alley set when I was in London a few years back.

TERFs are human sewage

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Generic brand Lovecraft-lite doesn't take a day off.

Imagine being so wealth you can do F-all with your time, and you are on Twitter liking randos who tweet out transphobia.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Phase 1 worked, so now on to Phase 2: claiming trans people are just mentally ill.

Fuck her.

Steak

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes I wonder what's the train of thought behind this celebs that do things like this (liking certain tweets).

Are they really that naive in a "oh, I was just liking a tweet, I didnt even remember that I have millions of followers".

Or was it made on purpose, as in: "this is what I think and this what I want to say but can't so I'm just giving this hint so my devoted followers know where I stand, and at the same time, it leaves enough room for me to back-pedal if I need to".

Some of the earliest signs on twitter of her TERFdom were people noticing tweets she liked, so she's fully aware that people see that stuff.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I half-expect Rowling to be liking tweets calling for literal shock therapy for trans people within the week.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Accusing people of laziness seems to be the go-to method for people who are too intellectually and/or emotionally lazy to look into the nuance of what they are criticizing.

Also, shut up, JK. You're neither trans nor an expert that studies the topic, so why do you think you have any business here at all? I loathe people that think their ignorance is worth more than the actual body of expertise on a topic.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
This person doesn't deserve a voice on any part of the internet (or anywhere really). What a horrible person.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Twitter got rid of Graham Linehan. Can they get rid of her?

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Honestly we should ban the new game from the site like mods did with Hatred and Gal Gun
Will never happen. If CDPR/Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't catch a ban for this...

www.resetera.com

Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter account makes transphobic joke (READ OP)

MOD EDIT: There were originally two concurrent threads about this which resulted in a record shattering 12 permanent bans and numerous smaller infractions. If that gets your attention then please read carefully: "Did You Just Assume My Gender?" is a well known meme that has been used to...
www.resetera.com

CDP tweets trash tweet about trans people AGAIN this time from GOG (Read OP)

Looking forward to everyone coming in to tell us how excited they are to ignore their shitty social media and buy Cyberpunk like last time OP EDIT: their previous for context: OP EDIT 2: What's followed, courtesy of Messofanego GoG response: News articles: Kotaku -...

...discussion of games from Harry Potter/Wizarding World, a MUCH more popular franchise won't be banned.

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Well that's a yikes and a half. I love harry potter growing up, but not a damn piece of merch is coming into my house after JK has showed her ass. Not buy a dvd, not buying a game, I aint even buying shit in that theme park ***IF*** I go back to universal studios.

May 26, 2018
She's going to keep getting worse. In not too long we'll see her writing that Trans people actually need conversion therapy.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Yo what the fuck is there "to heal"??? I don't know much about the subject but isn't the best treatment for gender dysphoria (I think thats what its called?) to take the necessary medicines and transition? All I ever see from suppression and wack therapy is transgender folks killing themselves. Not to mention antidepressants are life savers (I know first hand). FUCK JK Rowling and the dumb fuck who made the tweet.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
Okay can we get rid of the Harry Potter lands at the Universal parks and bring back Dueling Dragons and Jaws in Orlando, that'd be nice

DSN2K

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I dont think she even cares anymore about hiding her views, the cats out of the bag as they say. She doesnt like Trans people one bit. Expect the worst from her. Hopefully Twitter will mark one of her comments soon, bound to happen eventually.

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
She has been given every benefit and every chance to learn and grow, but for several years she kept digging in.
Fuck her bigoted ass, may she find nothing but misery.