vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Foamstars also seems to be a PlayStation console exclusive (is there a PC version?)

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
when two people been seeing each other on the low and swear no one knows..but it's obvious to everyone they been fucking, that's square and Sony haha

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
So nothing really changed, Final Fantasy was always seen as a Playstation IP since 7 and Square Enix always seemed fine with there contracts so far, well maybe except Forspoken.

Dec 23, 2017
I assume Rebirth will be on PS5 for a year or two, then one year on Epic Games Store, before coming to Steam. x_x

TheSantry

Dec 25, 2017
KH4 PS5 exclusive too? Doubt Disney would have concerns considering Sony already has Spider-Man and Wolverine at Insomniac Games and exclusivity on KOTOR remake too.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
I assume Rebirth will be on PS5 for a year or 2, then 1 year on Epic Games Store, before coming to Steam. x_x
Unless allows Square Enix co publishing deal with Epic on PC, not happening. The days of Epic money hatting and giving lump sums of cash are over, they only do publishing deals.

Wish people would stop making that assumption.

Celestial Descend

Corrupted by Vengeance
Banned
Aug 15, 2022
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory comparison between domestic abuse and video games
Square Enix is an abusing spouse. I'd file divorce after Babylon's Fall and Forspoken.

Dec 23, 2017
Unless allows Square Enix co publishing deal with Epic on PC, not happening. The days of Epic money hatting and giving lump sums of cash are over, they only do publishing deals.

Wish people would stop making that assumption.

Sorry, after the Shenmue 3 nonsense and Final Fantasy 7 Remake 1 year exclusivity, it's something that is on my mind. Did something happen to prevent them from doing this again?

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah ok, but where are the dragon quest ports to Playstation? FFS square enix, not only nintendo owners love dragon quest.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I havnt seen any reason for that to be questioned. Its not like xbox announced a bunch of se games today. But it does mean my relationship with se is non existent right now

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
Sorry, after the Shenmue 3 nonsense and Final Fantasy 7 Remake 1 year exclusivity, it's something that is on my mind. Did something happen to prevent them from doing this again?
Those days are over. Epic finally realized they don't make money off paying cash to keep games off Steam anymore because nobody buys games on EGS. Only a few remaining and they were from existing agreements. They are doing publishing deals which is better for everyone overall.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Sony fans already get all the SE games they want but still like YOU SHOULD BUY THEM LOL.

It's not enough to have the games I want, they must be denied from others.

:|

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
If Sony acquiring Square was actually on the table, they wouldn't be making all these exclusive deals. We know Sony was in talks to make Starfield an PS5 exclusive before the Bethesda acquisition, which would have been their third exclusive from Bethesda this gen (ghostwire and deathloop).

12Danny123

Jan 31, 2018
Can you imagine if Square Enix was on sale and Microsoft managed to outbid Sony?

If SE was on sale, the relationship with platform holders is not really relevant in this scenario.

I would look forward to the reactions.

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Sony is gonna buy SE, it's only a matter of time at this point.

Then no one can complain about timed exclusives ever again.