Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017
Spider-Man 2 potentially releasing right near my birthday just like the first one. Insomniac gives the best BDay presents 😊

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Technically the "could" part refers to the idea that Suicide Squad was delayed because of Spiderman 2. He said "is" in regards to the release date.
so it was always gonna get a delay, but pushed to somewhere nowhere near Spider-man 2's release, so it was pushed even further?

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
That's kind of a shame on the off chance it's true. A new Rocksteady superhero game really should've been the bigger game between the two.

Desfrog

Oct 29, 2017
Its the biggest release of the fall, I'm sure it would have some impact over the decision.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
jschreier might also just be referring to this:

Iav6iu3.png

www.resetera.com

Tony Todd (Venom): Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 likely releasing September, massive publicity campaign in August Rumor - Sony

https://twitter.com/TonyTodd54/status/1638253315136823297?s=20 The latest episode of actors unknowingly leaking NDAs is here

Ewaan

Corrupted by Vengeance
May 29, 2020
Motherwell, Scotland
Jason's source will be well known if people recall the tweets Tony Todd sent our last month. They weren't deleted because they contained incorrect information.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
It sounds like he's just thinking out loud not sure threads need to be made about stuff like this it always ends up causing it to be passed around as fact or insider information.

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess you could say that I was suicide to launch at the same time as Sipderman 2.

[insert Horatio Cain face]

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Starfield and Spider-Man 2 releasing within a week or two of one another is just insane.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Seems more like he's speculating or commenting on existing rumours, than reporting something he knows himself.

Not sure this is anything.

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
The success of the wizard game + the almost certain success of the upcoming Mortal Kombat that is supposed to release later this year is why I would guess they're ok delaying again.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017

dude posted that tweet with as much assurance as a random gamer would post on resetera.com, which is to say, just enough to post but no more than that

strange to have a thread about a tweet with so little about it

Fabs

Aug 22, 2019
I do think a lot of it has to do with Sonys Marketing behind it. They're not going to push two superhero games back to back

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Very speculative reply to a tweet that doesn't seem to warrant its own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.