JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
FACT: Jaden should play live action Miles in the MCU

X1Lm21O.jpg

buttzilla

Sep 9, 2020
I'd be so down for this. We've already seen him play a confident upper-class bachelor crippled with existential doubt and the ennui that comes with juggling fame with unfulfillment in Neo Yokio.

Based on that performance alone, he'd knock out out of the park with Miles.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Love the song when it played in the game. The music in Miles Morales is just awesome.

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
User Banned (3 Days): Thread derailment; Hostility
I dont like it and for that I am deeply sorry.

Last edited:

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
I could see it being cool in-game, not knowing who is singing it. I just don't get how people can think Jaden is cool, he's a huge cornball imo.

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
I love Jaden and his music. Been listening to him a lot this past year, wouldn't be surprised if he's my most listened to artist this year.

You'll get a lot of shit for this. I'll say this:
I'd agree, and I really wanted him to at a previous point, however I do think its too late at this point. He's only two years younger than Tom Holland (And kinda looks older tbh)
A better choice would be Caleb Reginald (Lucas from Stranger Things) that kinda has the age, has good acting skills and could most likely do the role justice imo :)

TP-DK

Oct 28, 2017
Denmark
HOLY SHIT PEOPLE

If there's something completely wrong and offensive about my post, then fucking write what it is instead of this shitposting.