Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020

View: https://youtu.be/BWtBckf8RIw?si=BC20BW13tBSTtbAP

Some quotes from the song

"I pulled the plug because I seen where that was about to go, they wanted blood, they wanted clicks to make they pockets grow"

"I wouldn't have lost the battle, dog, I would've lost a bro, I would've gained a foe, and all for what?"

"Jermaine is no king, if that means I gotta dig up dirt and pay the whole team of algorithm bot n*****s just to sway the whole thing on social media, competing for ya favorable memes"

"They say I'm picking sides, don't you lie on me, my n**** /The start of another war"

"Hey Drake, you'll always be my n**** / I ain't ashamed to say you did a lot for me, my n****"

MasterChief

Feb 6, 2024
3eqAlCS.png

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Some quotes from the song

"I pulled the plug because I seen where that was about to go, they wanted blood, they wanted clicks to make they pockets grow"

"I wouldn't have lost the battle, dog, I would've lost a bro, I would've gained a foe, and all for what?"

"Jermaine is no king, if that means I gotta dig up dirt and pay the whole team of algorithm bot n*****s just to sway the whole thing on social media, competing for ya favorable memes"

"They say I'm picking sides, don't you lie on me, my n**** /The start of another war"

"Hey Drake, you'll always be my n**** / I ain't ashamed to say you did a lot for me, my n****"

Still have to listen to it but dude did get involved, dropped a weak ass diss/warning shot, then apologized on stage 3 days later - which no matter how you spell it was weak as fuck.