Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I tried to watch Spy x Family but I just find Anya to be too annoying/grating.

anya-spy-x-family-shock.gif

Watch Blue-Eyed Samurai on Netflix

Deleted member 3924

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
anya-spy-x-family-shock.gif

Watch Blue-Eyed Samurai on Netflix

Spy Family does have parts that annoy me, but its well made so im obligated to watch it. There are like 3 characters whose personality seems to be just obsessing/simping, the little girl is obsessed with Anya's father, Yor's brother is fucking weird with it, and then there's a character obsessed with Loid. Oh yeah and Franky is constantly falling in love with women who are already in relationships. It gets less funny each time, having the same running gag happen on repeat and with multiple characters.

IDK if OP cares if its anime only but I don't see why that would be a stipulation with all the good animation coming out. Its a shame about the no sci-fi rule when Scavengers Reign is as good as it is.

OP
OP
Baphomet

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Spy Family does have parts that annoy me, but its well made so im obligated to watch it. There are like 3 characters whose personality seems to be just obsessing/simping, the little girl is obsessed with Anya's father, Yor's brother is fucking weird with it, and then there's a character obsessed with Loid. Oh yeah and Franky is constantly falling in love with women who are already in relationships. It gets less funny each time, having the same running gag happen on repeat and with multiple characters.

IDK if OP cares if its anime only but I don't see why that would be a stipulation with all the good animation coming out. Its a shame about the no sci-fi rule when Scavengers Reign is as good as it is.
I've watched 2 episodes of Scavengers Reign and I enjoy it surprisingly. I just want more recommendations for my normal tastes here.

Rae

Mar 7, 2019
dont get me wrong, i like the chase and the flirting and the like

but im tired of these cute-boys-doing-cute-things anime where they dont commit to the romance

I feel like Given is the only BL anime that does have a well defined relationship in the ending but I haven't watched the movie since I disliked the main couple.