• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11934

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
xGKhRx_l_400x400.jpg
But according to italian laws, he has first to challenge Di Maio in a pizza contest. Then he has to cross Stretto di Messina swimming naked. Only then we'll know who is our dux

people on twitter are starting to suggest a possible lega/M5S coalition, I'm not ready for this

Best way to kill their own base for M5S

OP
OP
Entryhazard

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And LeU isn't a fringe, it's just the old PD apparatchik with an axe to grind.
The funniest thing is LeU acting like they're some hardcore leftists when a big part of them just left PD to do a power play and nothing else.
I can't really blame them considering how Renzi has handled the party (he was also the one who backstabbed Bersani when electing the President of the Repiblic) and I understand them getting (despite I also hope for the downfall od d'Alema down the line). Also they are composed in significant part from the heirs of SEL so they indeed were leftier than the PD
I considered voting for them because I hold some of their politicians in great esteem but I'm worried hey will split into 3-4 parties in a few months.
Also I don't want to encourage the left eating itself like it always does
I did consider them too but in the end I decided to vote +E because if they manage to get to 3% they will snag at least 10 MPs from Renzi's PD that sorely needs a wake-up call

Last edited:

Salmone_D_Oro

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Holy shit FRATELLI D'ITALIA 4.2 % . Decent result for Liberi e Uguali . Christ FDI/LEGA/PDL is a nuclear bomb , please Mattarella DO SOMETHING .

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Il suicidio della sinistra e la crescita della Lega rispetto a 5 anni fa sono pazzeschi. Me l'aspettavo ma non volevo crederci.

Iron

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is that result bad? All I'm seeing is that Berlusconi didn't win - is M5S better than he is?

OP
OP
Entryhazard

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is that result bad? All I'm seeing is that Berlusconi didn't win - is M5S better than he is?
slightly better but they are a highly destructive force that can have a bigger collateral damage
however with these result there isn't an actual winner until a majority coalition is formed

Macs

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Uuuuuuuuu PD is getting crushed HARD, the nightmare is over fucking finally!

Champagne is on me tonight!

Macs

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Sexism + Inappropriate Language
Quanto godo cazzo! A casa, ladri e disonesti! Vai casa Renzi, sei un fallito tu e quella troia massona della Boschi!

Deleted member 11934

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Actually keeping each other in check could have good results but M5S can't afford to comprimise himself by allying with their designated enemy and losing face forever
They need to be the bitches of M5S for a while. See if something comes out. Take the time to regroup while avoiding Lega having any influence. Then decide when to dump Giggino

OP
OP
Entryhazard

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not like they won't lose their face allying with Lega/PDL .
M5S's base is much closer to Lega than they like to admit considering how much fascisist sympathizers vote them from Rome and southwards (so much that the moniker Lega Sud is not farfetched), and allying with (or receiving external support from) Salvini actually wouldn't damage their standing with their voters

But they still can play it safe by staying in the opposition and just blaming the other parties of colluding against them like they are used to do

Deleted member 11934

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Salvini should not go play government with M5S. Stay back. Kill Forza Italia and come back stronger from opposition role.

OP
OP
Entryhazard

Entryhazard

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They need to be the bitches of M5S for a while. See if something comes out. Take the time to regroup while avoiding Lega having any influence. Then decide when to dump Giggino
The PD could do it but my point is that it's the M5S that is unwilling to have them as allies since their reason d'etre is hating the PD

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
So from now on it will be "the opposition is always against us! It's their fault! Also Soros and NWO."

Deleted member 11934

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The PD could do it but my point is that it's the M5S that is unwilling to have them as allies since their reason d'etre is hating the PD
M5S says they ask everyone. I can see some responsabili from FI. PD having no clear leadership and wanting some role. Salvini has already won and could eat up Berlusconi.

Forgive me if i have no respect for those criminals, good for nothing, pieces of shit.
Just because it's an USA board doesn't mean you can go throwing shit around and insulting.