Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

It's a shame, but if they couldn't / didn't want to do it, that's fine as well.

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Québec, Canada
I don't know if it's just me, but in my head reading this it sounds like Insomniac is sick and tired of hearing people ask about that suit to be in the game.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Huh I thought it was gonna be a licensing issue or something

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
Oh wow, and what an answer, hahaha

Sucks. The suit is very iconic.

Most well know suit by the general public, I bet

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I don't know if it's just me, but in my head reading this it sounds like Insomniac is sick and tired of hearing people ask about that suit to be in the game.
Yeah exactly lol. I can't blame them but I also wasn't expecting that type of response either.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's really not a great response.

I guess the "We aren't planning on doing anything about it" guy got a new job at Insomniac.

Spamlynguist

Oct 27, 2017
200.gif

I totally get why it hasn't been added though. It's a shame but not that bummed about it.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That's really not a great response.

I guess the "We aren't planning on doing anything about it" guy got a new job at Insomniac.
Looking at the posts above you can see why it happened. The people were being annoying as hell lol.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I like how accusatory the first tweet is.

Edit

Jesus I'm just looking at the rest of their tweets. Fuck why even bother being on Twitter with such shitty fans. Gamers are the worst.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Insomniac have been getting harassed about this goddamn suit ever since this game was announced
I think I'd be a little ticked off too
Anyway, it's the developers' decision, gamers aren't fucking entitled to it

Briarios

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is nothing wrong with the Insomniac response - it's not cruel ... it's precise, direct, and honest.

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
I mean I get being annoyed about the same question getting asked repeatedly & not being able to say anything, but whoever runs their social media really needs to chill out. Went and looked at their other replies they consistently come across as passive-aggressive.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
There are so many suits. Just proves you can't please everyone. Whoever runs their social media can absolutely act a lot nicer about it though. Could post something like, " We listen and would love to get it in! However we can't always get what we want."

Injustice45

Oct 29, 2017
The constant complaining about the Raimi suit not being in the game is why I unsubbed from r/raimimemes. The classic suit is close enough anyway, at least for me. I can understand Insomniac's frustration.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, but gamers also need to recognize that they can be some of the most entitled people in the entertainment industry. It's a fair response in that context, imo.
YUP!

Over the past few years, gamers have learned how to weaponize twitter/reddit/steam user reviews to a hilarious degree. Sometimes you don't get what you want, and that's fine.

No other segment of the entertainment/arts world has this kind of creator bending over backwards to the will of the consumer. It's gotten a bit embarrassing.