One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
yw9yg9sui8571.jpg

Thoughts on this design change?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ambient

Dec 23, 2017
I like the design. You gotta make it clear it's not going to run on Xbox One consoles.

Also as a Series S owner I always have this knee jerk reaction when I see covers like this and they don't mention the Series S... until I remember the thing doesn't take discs lol

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
That reminds me of a physical PC release for some reason
At least it's unique and doesn't look like an Xbox One game but they still kept the recognizable green motif so that's good

Godai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like this a lot, miles better than the solution at launch.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
The white box with black text is redundant with the Series X logo there. Drop that and it's a top tier box art template, unless of course you get the German version with twenty exclamation mark warning signs and age ratings on the front lol.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, I think i'm a fan of this, mostly anyway.

Judgment just looked so dumb, with its enhanced for series X sticker even though it's a Series X only game

Not mentioning Xbox Series S in the box is actually pretty intelligent.
Why would it mention it? That's a digital only console

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The white bar is kinda tacky but this template has the same upside as Switch that it actually leaves a lot of room for the box art itself and isn't too distracting. Definitely the second best design of the three current ones.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I like how it shows off the art more but the big white box at the top left doesn't do it for me.

FunkyFreshB

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Reminds me of the Switch design, except not as classy and the green doesn't work as good as the red (saying that as a fan of green). A bit weird looking, but nice that they're changing the top of the box itself. Just hope the disc is on the right side (dunno if that's already changed, haven't opened a new Xbox case in a while)