Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone list all those sites to double check 'actual' discounts? The only one I know is camelcamelcamel.com and it's already being overloaded.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
always a good day to stop buying from Amazon, but this is perhaps a better day to stop buying from Amazon

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Virtually none of the Blu-rays on my wishlists are on sale, only a small handful that are on fake discount (price raised to $40, now "on sale" for $25/$30). Bummer!

rasu

Dec 22, 2017
At first i thought I read 'Pi Day' and thought 'what the cuss, no it isn't!' And then I saw it was 'Prime Day' and thought 'wait, what, no? 07 may be a prime, but 16 and 22 definitely are not!' And then I realized it was about Amazon and completely lost interest. As much interest as I could lose and still have interest enough to post this message, anyways.

horkrux

Oct 27, 2017
gonna buy some anime series boxes

and if you're in Europe, the Lego Rivendell set is on sale again as well of course

Hambulance

Oct 30, 2017
He died for us, Prime Bless
869136865201119275.webp

roa8axexrzab1.jpg

Poyunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Vornado has a bunch of products for sale except the one I have in my cart. Kinda worried the one I want won't be discounted but I'm holding out on a limited time deal.

Same thing for a set of headphones. 🤞

edit: NVM I just had to wait a couple of hours.

Can someone list all those sites to double check 'actual' discounts? The only one I know is camelcamelcamel.com and it's already being overloaded.
Keepa's a great browser add-on as well that gives product listing price history.

DBT85

Resident Thread Mechanic
Oct 26, 2017
Always use Keepa to check amazon prices. Its fucking great.

Fossora

Jun 14, 2023
I bought myself some Fidelio X2HR's to replace my aging X2's. They're the best headphones I've ever owned despite being far from the most expensive, so I'm hoping the revision holds up just as well.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
$350 pair of Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones for only $200, to which I'm only paying $33 out of pocket with how much credit I saved up.

Now to ensure my dogs don't chew them up like they did my XM5 that I bought during Black Friday last year & lasted maybe half a year.

bremen

Sep 22, 2020
Pixel 8a down to £400 on Amazon uk and have £200 credit. Tempted by that but primarily an iPhone user.

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Tempted by some of the earbud offers (the battery on the right earbud of my WF-1000XM4s has crapped out after under 2 years of usage and the quoted repair costs don't seem worth it) but I'll need to do a bit of reading around.

Oct 30, 2017
I use a set of Anker Soundcore headphones for zoom meetings, the ones I got 5 years are now busted so got a new pair, the Space One ones. They were £6 cheaper than their previous low last week.

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Prime day is okay if you've saved points up and aren't thinking ahead to holiday gift giving but I've got kids and I'm looking ahead to holiday gift giving so I guess that monitor coming out of the bank account.

Oh well.

Jun 20, 2021
I see Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is up but if you've an Xbox you MIGHT want to hold off for another few hours. According to someone in the Xbox thread.

Summer

Oct 27, 2017
London
Pixel 8a down to £400 on Amazon uk and have £200 credit. Tempted by that but primarily an iPhone user.
Just a heads up that the Pixel 8a is £420 on the Google Store and they also have a pretty generous trade in offer. I've been quoted £70 for a cracked Pixel 3a which brings my total to £350... not too shabby!

Doby

Oct 25, 2017
I'm after a standing desk and having been anticipating prime day and checking out the selection I'm now leaning heavily towards the one with the smallest discount.

Doby

Oct 25, 2017
Just a heads up that the Pixel 8a is £420 on the Google Store and they also have a pretty generous trade in offer. I've been quoted £70 for a cracked Pixel 3a which brings my total to £350... not too shabby!
And a further heads up if you have a time machine you could have got the 8a from John Lewis for £324 at launch with a free case. This phone should be selling at £300 (when all is said and done) for it to be a deal imo

bremen

Sep 22, 2020
And a further heads up if you have a time machine you could have got the 8a from John Lewis for £324 at launch with a free case. This phone should be selling at £300 (when all is said and done) for it to be a deal imo
Was that after trade in or launch offer, as I never saw that one!

Doby

Oct 25, 2017
Was that after trade in or launch offer, as I never saw that one!
The launch offer was a trade in boost and they offered it as a discount code so you got the trade in boost instantly at checkout (where as everywhere else would pay you back after sending in the device). This meant you didn't actually have to commit to the trade in if you didn't want to since you already got the money off.