Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Let's get this thread over with.

8WA9PL3.png

An old meme, but it has had a resurgence as of late for... reasons I suppose. A random screencap of 1991's The Brave Fighter of Sun Fighbird (that is the actual title) has a character, who I assume is some sort of robot or alien, wonder if a butterfly is in fact our diseased flying friend the pigeon. Such absurdity is ripe for modulation.

Dc_JoiDW0AAJCKT.jpg

DdBOG2mW4AA6_tR.jpg

7f0.jpg

1525982604284-Image-uploaded-from-iOS-2.jpeg

DcwhtZqU8AM0Nth.jpg

Post em if you got em.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
seeing the original version

that's ludicrous

is that a pidgeon? loool

as for those of you thread hating folk

we had one for the simpsomns one!

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
He's an alien inhabiting an android body, with his main body being a giant robot that changes from a jet, and fights other, evil alien robots. The series is a sequel to Exkaiser, which was in turn created by Takara in collaboration with Sunrise when the well ran a bit dry for Transformers in Japan. This would also eventually lead to GaoGaiGar, with which mecha fans may be more familiar.

It still astounds me this is its legacy.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So can we as a internet consensus decide on the next anime to revive in meme form?

I vote for making dank Dominion Tank Police memes.

Euler

Oct 27, 2017
He's an alien inhabiting an android body, with his main body being a giant robot that changes from a jet, and fights other, evil alien robots. The series is a sequel to Exkaiser, which was in turn created by Takara in collaboration with Sunrise when the well ran a bit dry for Transformers in Japan. This would also eventually lead to GaoGaiGar, with which mecha fans may be more familiar.

That's an interesting bit of history!

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

isthismadeup.jpg

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone
put Thanos in there, erase half the butterfly and screencap is this balance ?
Can't at work.

Oct 25, 2017
dedicated threads for an individual meme were a mistake. just have one general meme thread where the inanity can be contained. one good one for every ten shitty takes

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I love it. Its simple, ironic, and its specific tang of humor resonates for me. Being entirely serious, I don't usually jive well with memes, but this speaks volumes for me.