Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
The original Infamous is one of my favorite games ever and made me a fan of Sucker Punch. So good!

JooJ

Oct 27, 2017
I loved this game so much when I played it back in 2009. The only game I've ever platinumed to this day.

I remember how frustrating it was finding the last shard piece. I had to print a full map of the shard locations and cross them out one by one. Great memory.

Oh and the twist ending was so cool.

I know that objectvely the game is not even so good, and I probably would pass it nowadays, but for some reason '09 me liked it so much.

Oct 25, 2017
That parkour and Static Shock travel! O.o

Happy 10th! I really enjoyed my time with both games.

I can only imagine how crazy they could get with another Infamous on next gen and that CPU.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man I miss these 2 Infamous games. They were the first games by Sucker Punch I ever played. I loved them so much that they got me to go back and see what Sly Cooper was all about and I'm glad I did. I wish they would remaster these first two Infamous games for current/next gen.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the few last gen series I desperately want a remaster for. Loved these games back in the day.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Bring Cole back.

I freaking loved inFAMOUS 1 and 2. I have no doubt the team can bring the series to even greater heights now wiith Cole

Oct 26, 2017
The twist at the end of the first game is good and the movement systems in the first two games are good.

Sad the series never got better shooting and that the writing went down a cliff in the last two games and the third game had dull movement and was super rushed.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
That moment when you jump off a high building and do a super-charged slam into the ground sending out a shockwave that levels everything around you.

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
That skating through the city bit in the 9th tweet sounds like it could have been pretty fun. Sad it never made it through. Oh, well, still a really fun game regardless. The story alone made it one of the best from last gen imo.

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
I always wished they would have made a sequel to InFamous 2 which followed the evil ending, it could have been really cool and very XMan like

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Wow originally it look a lot more cartoony, the skate and motorbike one also look pretty cool. Would love another new IP that are more over the top cartoon like this

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Infamous 1 and 2 are excellent games. Shame Second Son was kinda a disappointment to me.

Cardon

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Love this series. I still remember being shook as hell when the twist with the final boss happened.

I know Sucker Punch has moved on but I still wouldn't mind seeing this franchise come back at some point, even if it's a PSVR sort of thing similar to Megaton Rainfall.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would very much be over the moon if I could play these games on the PS5. 1 is fun but 2 is legit amazing.

BeaconofTruth

Dec 30, 2017
I had a blast playing that first game. Beat it, then went and enjoyed my 21st birthday weekend with friends. Was pretty electrifying.

2 left me a bit cold, but I had a fun enough time.

Thought Second Son was wack.

Oct 29, 2017
The first two games were amazing and among my favorites of last gen.

Tsushima looks great but I will always be disappointed at the missed opportunity in a follow up to Second Son. That game was just ok, clearly compromised by being a launch window game. I wanted an inFamous game more feature-complete like the first two games but I never got it :(

score01

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love a new infamous - one where you played as Zeke would be pretty entertaining...

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Second Son was such a wasted opportunity. Wish they Remastered the original two.

Oct 27, 2017
Had so much fun with the first two games, second son just didn't have the same magic. Would've loved if they would've continued the series with the evil ending from 2, could've led to an interesting game.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I2 is legitimately my favourite PS3 game. I'd kill for a new Infamous game (and better than Second Son, please!)

Remo Williams

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 13, 2018
I was so not a fan of the first game, although it had a promising core pulsating under all the stuff that I didn't like. But it did get better toward the end, and I think I enjoyed the final boss. Regardless, stuff like this is always fun to see, and I hope that the later games in the series are better, because I still have every intention to play them.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Fun games to play, but it never evolved much past the original concept. The first one had the best story and the most fun city to traverse.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
That motorcycle and skating looked awesome, wish they'd ended up in the game.

I enjoyed Infamous but wish they'd have worked more on the powers, it felt too much like playing a normal fps game because his powers literally mimic just using traditional weapons raother then their own unique thing which made it not as interesting to play (for me).

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I love the ps3 games. Second son I legit thought the teaser was cgi. The final release looked the same, even better.

Sucker Punch definitely have grown so much for me. Can't wait for their new samurai game.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I've loved every infamous. Moving around with the Neon power in Second Son has been one of the must fun I'd in a open-world game.

And I remember buying the first game with little confidence because the trailers were not that good and the game looked super brown-ish. And Oh boy, I were wrong, the game was super cool and it was one of the few games I played twice only to get both endings.

Also, being evil was amazingly fun.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Absolutely loved the games, even though they weren't this 30+ hours, 90 metacritic huge blockbusters. Really hoping we'll one day get an inFAMOUS Collection, and will also keep hoping for a sequel to 2's Evil ending.