• Hulk

Votes: 227 53.7%
  • Godzilla

Votes: 196 46.3%

• Total voters

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Recently i have been thinking about one of the upcoming matchups on DEATH BATTLE Kickstarter's stretch goal that being Godzilla vs Hulk:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGvVJVeLfYk

If you included everything (Godzilla Ultima and Immortal Hulk for example) who would win. While i think Hulk beats most if not all forms of Godzilla, Godzilla Ultima probalby gets the closest considering Godzilla Ultima straight up is a singularity that was destroying the universe but i still definetly lean towards Hulk coming out on top, but what do you think?

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno, but this just reminds me of the good ol' Marvel Mangaverse, where Hulk *was* Godzilla.

theres-a-version-of-hulk-who-is-a-straight-up-homage-to-v0-ilmfrqn7rtla1.jpg

LoveAndBeer

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lexington, KY
They team up and are the baddest Green Duo in the multiverse!

(I voted Godzilla -- especially Ultima Godzilla, but mostly because Godzilla is my guy and awesome!)

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
Hulk has greater physical feats but Godzilla Ultima is basically an Elder God, so I gotta go with big G.

OP
OP
TheGamingNewsGuy

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
vsbattles.fandom.com

Godzilla (Godzilla Singular Point Novelization)

I'm Death... the Destroyer of Worlds.Mei Kamino Godzilla (ゴジラ, Gojira?) is a kaiju who appears in the novelization of the anime "Godzilla: Singular Point", written by Toh EnJoe. In the novel, Godzilla is the physical body, the main "trunk" of "It", the cosmic entity who consumes universes to...

..just what the hell

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, including the next universe Breaker of Worlds version that's functionally immortal due to being connected to the One-Below-All and just floats around space destroying planets one by one until there's no universe left?

latest

TMaakkonen

Oct 26, 2017
TOBA Hulk doesn't feel like it should be used. Its TOBA possessing Hulk, it'd be like using Goku Black for Goku Composite, it doesnt quite fit.

Mind you, Hulk would have other scaling to win, but Id ignore TOBA possession here, it might not be needed.

I kinda want to think Ultima Godzilla would win, unless his info faulty, it would be reality warping abstract existence.

Tho, does anyone know whats up with Hulk in 2023 series? Apparently there is someone who wasnt created by TOAA, Mother of Horrors. I feel like there could be major implications there.

KezayJS1

Apr 25, 2021
vsbattles.fandom.com

Godzilla (Godzilla Singular Point Novelization)

I'm Death... the Destroyer of Worlds.Mei Kamino Godzilla (ゴジラ, Gojira?) is a kaiju who appears in the novelization of the anime "Godzilla: Singular Point", written by Toh EnJoe. In the novel, Godzilla is the physical body, the main "trunk" of "It", the cosmic entity who consumes universes to...

..just what the hell

There's an anime on Netflix titled Godzilla singular point and I don't recall all of that... (maybe I wasn't paying attention?)

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think Godzilla wins, but especially if it's Shin who would just keep evolving/mutating to counter Hulk

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

After that endcredits scene in shang-chi, this is what I had hoped his second movie would've started like this, then lead into the credits scene with carol and banner being like hey i need you to come to space to help us deal with a problem that someone threw into space.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Well I mean Hercules is very thrown him around a bunch.

1683386-1531144_herc_godzilla2_super_super.jpg

And yes this is an actual comic page from an actual Marvel Comics book back when they held a license for Godzilla.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Hulk would win because of decades of comics nonsense basically making him a god.

But if you take generally understood Godzilla vs generally understood Hulk then I think he gets atomized by Godzilla breath.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
What's stopping Godzilla's skin being impenetrable. Hulk on a good day is the size of one of godzillas toe nails. I don't understand what they expect him to do?

What does hulk even do against this?
7472204-be44c63b-d76a-4a78-b8f8-63a642121987.gif

I mean World Breaker Hulk punched apart a planet. Hulk has infinite strength based on how mad he gets and his anger has no limit and he can also regenerate. He's insanely busted overpowered.

Apr 20, 2022
Hulk probably.

If it's only their terrestrial forms then I think hulk takes it. He gets power ups to wer he can potentially fuck up the earth, not just a region like Godzilla and he's close to immortal that even a planet blowing won't kill him.

If we include their super omega forms then it's harder. I found Godzilla singular point anime unnecessarily complex and didn't care what was going half the time but I recall ultima was like a projection of a higher dimensional being into our 3d plane so the true Godzilla is unknown. I saw videos of what the supposed Shin Godzilla project was supposed to entail and he was going to evolve much further, to the point Godzilla consumes earth, goes into space, keeps evolving, consumes the universe and becomes the universe itself or creates its own. But none of that is actually canon since the films never carried on so can't use those feats.

With Hulk his most powerful form is when The One Below All (TOBA) takes him over. TOBA is the most powerful evil thing in all of Marvel multiverse, it has no real mind so to speak, just a sole urge to be the only thing in the multiverse. It was eventually revealed that TOBA is actually the malevolence aspect of The One Above All AKA the literal God of Marvel. Hulk powered by TOBA is basically the 2nd strongest being in all of Marvel (or 1st considering that is god's power after all).

So I think all things considered Hulk takes it.

Last edited:

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Now I want to watch more Godzilla. Is the one where Kong gets the power glove any good?

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Hulk would win because of decades of comics nonsense basically making him a god.

But if you take generally understood Godzilla vs generally understood Hulk then I think he gets atomized by Godzilla breath.
Yeah, this is correct.

Comics Hulk has basically been at a power level of X+1 for a long time, mostly under the notion that he can always get angrier. Which never made any sense to me. Think of the angriest you've ever been in life. Teeth gnashing, punching walls, letting out a primal scream. Think you can be twice as angry as that? Exponentially angrier? Infinitely angrier!? No way. There's not much head room for more anger once you're already at the point of Hulking out. But comic books do comic book things.

Apr 20, 2022
Now I want to watch more Godzilla. Is the one where Kong gets the power glove any good?
You mean the recent Godzilla X Kong? It's alright. 1st half is all set up and the 2nd half is action but unfortunately the main villains are hardly a threat that warranted all that set up. Godzilla without his pink form could've defeated Skar King (giant monkey) easily and Shimo the ice monster despite the hype wasn't interesting at all. Plus if you're a Godzilla fan he's hardly in it, though when he is he steals the show. Monster fights is pretty cool though. IMO the previs Godzilla v Kong was better.