Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/OfficialBlueyTV/status/1669330825278631937

giphy.gif

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
for the impatient you can download the free ABC View app and vpn to Australia to watch all of these and more. New episodes every week at the moment.

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Weird question but does that mean new episodes are already on cable? At a hotel and I swear I saw the last 30 seconds of an episode I didn't recognize

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
We've been watching whatever is on YouTube with my kid for the last few weeks, are the offerings on Disney+ worth subscribing?
Pretty sure that's the only thing we would watch, unless there are other things an 18 month old can watch without much guilt.
We typically only watch an episode or two in the morning while mom and I get ready for work.

mztik

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Awesome! My kids love it and so do I.

Hopefully they'll add other languages dubbing to them. For some reason, Season 3 Episodes 26 and 27 are English only.

kierwynn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally- my toddler can watch them some place besides TikTok. I'm glad Stories will be on D+ finally- it's such a good episode. I like Granny Mobile a lot as well- great Muffin episode.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
We've been watching whatever is on YouTube with my kid for the last few weeks, are the offerings on Disney+ worth subscribing?
Pretty sure that's the only thing we would watch, unless there are other things an 18 month old can watch without much guilt.
We typically only watch an episode or two in the morning while mom and I get ready for work.
Disney+ has a bunch of Winnie the Pooh (movies and TV), which my almost two year old loves now. Mickie Mouse Clubhouse is pretty good too since it's got some audience participation and counting. The problem with both of those is the episodes are long, there are shorts with Micky or Minnie but those are more Loony Tunes randomness. They have some modern, mildly disturbing Micky cartoons in the kid's section so there's some minor curation issues, nothing like Youtube obviously.

As much as I love Bluey it does feel like it's aimed more at the parents than the kids, so it's not surprising it's harder to get them to watch it sometimes. It's still good for us since I'm not very social, so we at least get a show with relatively normal dialog and interactions.

OP
OP
Dwebble

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That was one episode and done (or did they do another one?)
That's a weird one, because although they only did the one specific Bingo episode, she's very frequently as big or bigger a part of the show than Bluey is. If you changed the name of the whole show to Bingo, no one would bat an eyelid.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
That's a weird one, because although they only did the one specific Bingo episode, she's very frequently as big or bigger a part of the show than Bluey is. If you changed the name of the whole show to Bingo, no one would bat an eyelid.

I just thought it was really cute that they did it and was surprised they didn't do it at least once a season after that.

B_Spooky13

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
This is awesome.. My wife and I watch this just to have it on.. Background noise.. During dinner.. Bedtime.

It's like Bob's Burgers with us too.

HERE COME THE GRANNIES!!

OP
OP
Dwebble

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The new episodes are now up!

EDIT: In addition to the 10 new episodes, Disney + has also added Teasing back into the season 1 lineup, after it had been absent for years. Just Dad Baby missing now.

Last edited: