• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Great. Demos really need to make a comeback this gen. Esp. when the game is great and more people need to experience it.

Etain

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, that let me test out HDR on my TV (Laptop can't output HDR) and damn I may have to double dip on PS4 now. Especially as my laptop, a 1060, doesn't run it THAT hot.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Apparently there's no demo on PC, but I might download this on my PS4 and get it on PC if I like it.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What I've seen of the dialog and writing in this game seems mega-super-ultra-cringe, but I guess a demo can't hurt.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Am I just missing the option to select performance mode or did they not include the option in the demo?

edit - PS5 version, btw.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
The game seems fun, might give it a try once I'm done with 13 Sentinels and Hitman.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
This is a "B" game in the best possible way, merging modern technology with PS2/Gamecube aesthetic sensibilities. Definitely worth checking out.

mtel

Oct 29, 2017
Is this the same content as the Stadia demo from last year or something new?

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
Man, the PS store on PS5 is crap. It doesn't say anything about new demos being released, in fact there isn't a section that lists demos.

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
It looks like this demo is available only on PS5, not on PS4. Scratch that, PS4 demo is also available.

Fake edit: holy shit, PC version of the PS store is so bad. It doesn't even display proper game logos.

Last edited:

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
This is my game of the year for 2020 (but I didn't get around to playing TLOU2 so I reserve judgment on that one), definitely worth trying out (and buying imo)! Played on Switch myself, works well enough with some slowdown when flying at boost speed and very sporadic slowdowns (but not at all constant or distracting for me).

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Somehow the Stadia demo sold me on the game despite it looking like you're playing a Youtube video. Got the full game on PC and I'm having a lot of fun with it, I highly recommend people play the demo.

cursed beef

Jan 3, 2021
Nice!

I just got a PS5 after being out of the PlayStation ecosystem for a bit, and am wondering what's the best way to keep track store updates? Especially new demos. Can't see a section for them on the store like there was on PS4.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Just picked it up on Switch.

I'll be honest, the fact you could create a character sold me.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Been wanting to try this, so I'm glad they did a demo. Hopefully they get the PC demo up too, I'd rather try it on the platform I'd be buying it for.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
Perfect, I wanted to try it. One thing that turns me off though is there don't seem to be any towns in this game ? I always like visiting new towns in adventure/rpg games.