Wise

Oct 27, 2017
I was just thinking about it after watching the guilty gear trailer yesterday. My god does that game look absolutely incredible. By far the best looking fighting game of all time.

Just imagine if Bamco allowed them to make a shonen jump fighting game. I'm drooling thinking about it. It would be such a hype game if they made a shonen jump game. Just imagine a jump force 2 by arc.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
339.png

I don't even dare to dream of such things. But I would be incredibly happy if they didn't another Jump-related fighting game, whether focused on one series or crossover.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering the roster in the last Jump game is garbage to appeal to the west only, I hope they don't waste their time with it.

Deleted member 35653

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Honestly, I'm in a need for a Naruto fighting game right now, a good and balanced one. Hope one is being made as I speak.
My dream is something like FighterZ, same animations quality, same models quality and with some depth. UNS formula got a bit stale for me. Hope we get something as well, maybe after the current fight in Boruto?

Cokesouls

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
One Piece Fighterz or Jojo's Bizarre Fighting plsssssss.
I need those gamesssss.

Deleted member 2793

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes please. One of my dream games, and they'll be able to execute it beautifully. Hopefully they can manage more ladies!
Only would happen if Bandai Namco stopped their weird thing of only focusing on series popular in the US and giving each 5~6 characters. The "no gag characters" rule is also awful. Jump Force has such a bad roster.

ChaosBladeEX

Nov 6, 2017
I feel like people want this but don't realize it'd have a 15 character roster and that only the biggest of the big characters would get in. Like when people are complaining Zarbon and Raditz didn't make it into FighterZ, that would be so much worse in a Shounen Jump or Jojo fighter where there are way more popular characters.

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
My dream is something like FighterZ, same animations quality, same models quality and with some depth. UNS formula got a bit stale for me. Hope we get something as well, maybe after the current fight in Boruto?
I'm guessing if something is announced it would have to be at the 20th anniversary event, at jump festa or at e3 next year. What would it be called though? I'd say Naruto to Boruto Fight of Ninjas

Apollo

Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I want an ArcSys Naruto game very very badly. The world can never have too many beautiful Naruto games.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Where's my Naruto fighting game. If DBZ is 3vs3, and GG is 1vs1 then let Naruto be 2vs2.

woinf

Banned
Nov 19, 2017
I just hope Arcsys gives another anime the DBFZ treatment. I understand why DB was the first anime to get this treatment, but there are many others with much more interesting roster potential. DBFZ is still mostly saiyans that strongly resemble each other visually (I think almost half the roster is saiyans). MHA, Hxh, or one piece would have the potential for more diverse than interesting characters, not to mention the source material being much better written.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I just want a One Piece game, the series as giant, super diverse (err I mean looks and powers wise unfortunately, not the other kind of diverse) cast, and attacks that would look amazing done by ArcSys

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
An ASW take on something like Jump Force would be god-tier, and it's a goddamn shame that Bamco is so goddamn cheap about it.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
More than a "Shonen Jump" game, I want to see someone make a Shonen Jump vs Marvel game. East vs West.

We ain't getting another Marvel vs Capcom so why not.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I think that ship has sailed. Y'all should've bought Jump Force if y'all really were down for the cause. We got CyberConnect Naruto and ArcSys Dragon Ball Z. Hunter x Hunter stay losing and Bleach fans are fighting over scraps.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
It would probably sell amazingly. Just let it play more like Blazblue or Guilty Gear, and I'd be the happiest of campers.

Samanyolu

Apr 27, 2019
There was an online Nintendo DS game called "Jump ultimate stars". It was amazing. Would love a good sequel. Way better than Jump Force, imo

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I just want a One Piece game, the series as giant, super diverse (err I mean looks and powers wise unfortunately, not the other kind of diverse) cast, and attacks that would look amazing done by ArcSys

Yep. But choosing who to keep and who to cut of the cast would be a nightmare lol

John Omaha

Oct 25, 2017
I think that ship has sailed. Y'all should've bought Jump Force if y'all really were down for the cause. We got CyberConnect Naruto and ArcSys Dragon Ball Z. Hunter x Hunter stay losing and Bleach fans are fighting over scraps.
Buying Jump Force would only send the message that we want more games like Jump Force, which we don't.

If they made something I actually want, like a modern Jump Stars game, I would gladly buy two copies.

Rahfiki

Oct 28, 2017
I hate the fact that you've put this thought in my head and now I desperately need a Jump Force thats an actual fighting game from Arcsys

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Jump Force shitty roster + FighterZ shitty dlc...

woow so hype...