• No

Votes: 1,791 96.4%

• Total voters
OP
OP
wollywinka

wollywinka

Feb 15, 2018
The poll numbers are revealing. Lol. Clearly, graciousness is not one of Trump's qualities. Like we didn't know that already. A shame really, watching him eat humble pie for several hours would have been glorious.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
No.

He won't even concede.

The only way Trump shows up in Washington DC on nomination day (assuming we vote this fucker out) is if he's declaring himself the winner and trying to do some alternative government schtick.

Kyou

Oct 27, 2017
he'll have a rally somewhere at the same time that 34 people show up to about how the election was stolen from him

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
I would like to see Trump removed from the white house like Julian Assange was the embassy.

assangegif.gif

Just imagine Trump carried out the front door like a racist dining room table.

(the first minute)

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No he will complain for the rest of his life that he actually won and make fun of Biden's inauguration crowds (even though obviously limited due to covid).

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
He will crash Biden's inauguration... Mission Impossible style.
He'll somehow lose hundreds of pounds of weight, then secretly subdue Biden, put on a Mission-Impossible style mask to look exactly like Biden, and get inaugurated in his stead.
After taking the oath, he'll pull of the mask and everyone will realise that Trump has now another 4 years. 😱

Oct 25, 2017
I hope he stays the fuck away, and Obama comes in his stead to pass the mantle. This whole of 4 years was fucking filler anyway.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
No way he shows up.

He's a sore loser.

If I were the Biden transition team, I wouldn't let him leave without first counting the silverware.

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017
No way in hell. Trump will contest and complain about his loss all the way to his grave.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
If he loses, there are 3 options by inauguration day:
  1. He's fled the country.
  2. He's currently in court.
  3. He's at Mar-a-lago tweeting angrily.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
He's going to declare victory on Election Night even if Biden is winning.

For my own sanity, I'm just going to assume that the 9 poor dolts who voted YES have fat fingers and meant to click NO but accidentally hit YES.

If you truly think he would attend a celebration for someone who is not himself, you are beyond help at this point.

Woylie

May 9, 2018
He's definitely going to tweet about how his audience was bigger, regardless of the actual numbers

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
He'll be tweeting expletives the entire time from a penthouse or a golf course.