Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
For reference, their physical form, age etc would be on their inauguration day. IE Teddy Roosevelt would be 42 years old, Bill Clinton would be 46 etc.

My vote would be Teddy Roosevelt, perhaps Gerald Ford as well. Trump would be knocked out first, and fake his knockout.

Zeshile

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
Kansas
My vote was for Teddy as well. Andrew Jackson might be a good pick though.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
As big of a prick as he was Andrew Jackson is probably your guy. Dude was tough as fucking nails.

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Eisenhower vs. Jackson, final round.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
Teddy isn't a bad answer. JFK could have put up a good fight at his age and build but he had back problems.

Grant would be my dark horse I think. I'd put a few bucks on him.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Teddy Roosevelt was an actual manly man who went into the outdoors just for fun.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Everything I've heard about Teddy Roosevelt tells me he could fight an army of bears in an afternoon and not break a sweat. I'd put my money on him.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not only was Teddy in excellent physical shape and a sportsman, he's also our youngest president to date. Jackson was 20 years older than Teddy at inauguration, that old man would get cold-clocked

Lastbroadcast

Jul 6, 2018
Sydney, Australia
Teddy Roosevelt got shot during a speech... and finished it. Plus he learned boxing as a young man.

If we are talking acts of bravery, JFK would be up there as well for his Navy service (although it left him with a permanently bad back, so by inauguration he probably wouldn't have won a fight). After his boat got destroyed he swam 5km to safety, hauling an injured soldier behind him with his teeth.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
The first recorded chokeslam in wrestling history was performed by Abe Lincoln, so my money is on him.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Probably Andrew Jackson, sadly. Too many crazy stories about him, so if one of them is true, then he'd be a scary guy to take on.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Lincoln have a shittom of health issues during his presidency?

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Washington. A tournament might be different, but a free-for-all brawl isn't about physical prowess, it's about politics. And while Lincoln is untouchable to anyone who knows him, half the roster would just see him as some goofball in a funny hat and have no problem cleaning his clock. But literally every man there knows and respects George Motherlandfucking Washington. Nobody's gonna be the guy that tries to throw down against him.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Are we talking their prime or during their presidency? Do you they get tape on the other presidents?

I'd take Lincoln/Teddy/JFK (pre-presidency) in a scrap tbh. Probably Washington too

BigWeather

Nov 4, 2017
Teddy, Grant, Jackson, and Lincoln in the semis. Teddy beats Grant, Jackson beats Lincoln, Teddy over Lincoln in the finals.

Nov 21, 2017
Grant (Soldier), Teddy (cattle rancher and soldier), Lincoln (wrestler). Teddy was the youngest president elected at the age of 42, Grant was 46 and Lincoln 52.

In the end, I think Teddy would win.

Eisenhower vs. Jackson, final round.
Eisenhower was 62 years old and hasn't fought in combat.

Last edited:

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking Washington due to his size, military training, and wrestling background, but tooth/mouth pain isn't something you want in a brawl. Probably Lincoln.

Last edited:

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
I would pay anything just to see this unfold, imagine Obama having a chance to fight Trump without repercussions. I would also love to see Reagan Knocked the fuck out.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever wins, the President of Mongolia would take them on and win in a TKO. He is the most jacked head of state ever

Khaltmaagiin Battulga, the guy on the right, that photo was taken when he was like 52 (he is now 57)

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I think we should reduce this to a bracket style tournament instead. A brawl is going to be a inaccurate way to judge fitness just be the sheer chaos of it all.

Regardless though, Trump is dead last.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
No one is factoring in the ability to squad up with temporary partners to eliminate the toughest opps.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Oh God, I read a thing a long time ago that basically answered the question. And ot was obviously Teddy.