1 gift from Lord Fanny
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Lord Fanny Lord Fanny!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Lord Fanny said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• lionsgate.com/redeem lionsgate.com/redeem: The Iron Claw (US Only) - Won by FRANKEINSTEIN FRANKEINSTEIN (35 entries)

1 gift from TheGreatException
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TheGreatException TheGreatException!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheGreatException said:
    I have digital code from the Aliens 4k Blu-ray which needs a new home. US-only, I guess.
    Good luck everyone :)

• RedeemDigitalMovie.com RedeemDigitalMovie.com: Aliens - Won by nihilence nihilence (37 entries)

1 gift from ThereAre4Lights
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ThereAre4Lights ThereAre4Lights!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ThereAre4Lights said:
    The Mist (2007) from the Microsoft Store. This was a Game Pass Ultimate perk.

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: The Mist - Won by Arttemis Arttemis (6 entries)

1 gift from TheGreatException
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TheGreatException TheGreatException!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TheGreatException said:
    A have a code to give away from the 4K Blu-ray of Bumblebee. I believe that it is the highly-anticipated prequel to Bee Movie, and explores Barry's personal journal to discover himself before he entered university.
    The code technically expired in 2021 but they usually still redeem fine. Good luck everyone.

1 gift from Noisepurge
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Noisepurge Noisepurge!

Noisepurge said:
    Found an old bundle code of Alien Vs Predator & Alien Vs Predator Requiem. Looks like it still works but it's US and Vudu only, so passing it along!

Whoever wins, the watcher of AVP Requeim loses! :D

• Vudu Vudu: Alien vs Predator 1&2 - Won by McFly McFly (37 entries)

1 gift from nilbog
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from nilbog nilbog!

nilbog said:
    I have several codes that may have expired, but I just tried one and it worked so let's give the rest a shot.

First up!

The Purge 5-Movie Collection

• universalredeem.com universalredeem.com: The Purge 5-Movie Collection - Won by CommodoreKong CommodoreKong (25 entries)

1 gift from nilbog
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    Up next I have a code for the A24 Horror 5-Film Collection.

This includes:

Hereditary
    X
    The VVitch
    Green Room
    It Comes At Night

Hereditary is the best modern horror movie I've seen in the last ten years, X is part of my favorite horror series right now (MaXXXine coming soon) and love The VVitch also.

Would love this to go to someone that HASN'T seen either Hereditary, X or The VVitch! Or promise to show them to friends or family that has yet to see them.

**This is a recently expired code but should still work**

• lionsgate.com/redeem lionsgate.com/redeem: A24 Horror 5-Film Collection - Won by Kirksplosion Kirksplosion (25 entries)

1 gift from nilbog
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    Today I have a code for Scream (2022) aka Scream 5.

**This is a recently expired code but should still work**

• paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Scream (2022) - Won by Zodzilla Zodzilla (11 entries)

2 gifts from nilbog
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from nilbog nilbog!

nilbog said:
    Today I have a super old code for Under The Skin, that expired in 2015. Who knows maybe it will still work.

Because it may not work, also including a bonus code for Requiem For A Dream.

**Codes have expired but may still work**

• redeemmovie.com redeemmovie.com: Under The Skin - Won by Curler Curler (8 entries)
    • movieredeem.com movieredeem.com: Requiem For A Dream - Won by Oreoleo Oreoleo (10 entries)

4 gifts from nilbog
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from nilbog nilbog!

nilbog said:
    It's Friday, so why not some Friday the 13th codes?

**Codes have expired but may still work**

• paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Uncut - Won by Glenn Coco (7 entries)
    • paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Part II - Won by FRANKEINSTEIN FRANKEINSTEIN (4 entries)
    • paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Part 3 - Won by Spectromixer Spectromixer (2 entries)
    • paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter - Won by Curler Curler (2 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    It's Monday, and I really hate Mondays. But apparently the Firefly family, responsible for over 75 disappearances and homicides, hated Mondays even more.

Witness their completely messed up saga in the Rob Zombie Trilogy with The House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects and 3 From Hell!

031398321941.jpg

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    Today's code is an interesting one, hoping it goes to someone that has not seen it yet.

Pearl (2022) by Ti West, is the prequel to X (2022). What if Dorothy never got swept up by a tornado and taken to Oz, but instead was stuck on a farm with a strict mother and invalid father where she descends into madness, all in glorious technicolor? This is a very different film than X, but there is a certain level of creepiness that will stick with you long after Pearl's amazing ending monologue.

T7dytdn.jpeg

**Recently expired code should still work**

• lionsgate.com/redeem lionsgate.com/redeem: Pearl (2022) - Won by NealMcCauley NealMcCauley (26 entries)

1 gift from McFly New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from McFly McFly!

McFly said:
    Use by April 28, 2024

To enter a promotion code:
    1. Select the desired movie and showtime (You can search by movie or theater)
    2. Select amount of tickets and seats (Seat selection is only available at supported theaters)
    3. On the "Review Your Order" page, tap the "Gift Cards & Promo Code" text box (Located at the top of the page)
    4. Enter the promotional code in the "Gift Cards & Promo Code" text box
    5. Tap "Done" or "Enter" to confirm the promotion code
    6. The "Review your Order" page will reload and apply the promotion

• Atom Tickets Atom Tickets: $5 ticket to see "Challengers" - Won by Temperance Temperance (1 entry)

1 gift from an anonymous user New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:

• Atom Tickets Atom Tickets: Challengers $5 movie ticket - Won by Miker Miker (1 entry)

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    Today's code is a fun Keanu Reeves movie, 47 Ronin.

81qLJUxYPcL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

**Expired code should still work**

• universalredeem.com universalredeem.com: 47 Ronin - Won by Kirksplosion Kirksplosion (20 entries)

4 gifts from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from nilbog nilbog!

nilbog said:
    It's Friday again, which means I have more Friday the 13th codes.

Part V: A New Beginning
    Part VI: Jason Lives
    Part VII: The New Blood
    Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan

**Recently expired codes should still work**

• paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning - Won by hitmon (3 entries)
    • paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives - Won by Noisepurge Noisepurge (3 entries)
    • paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood - Won by Cth Cth (2 entries)
    • paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan - Won by Rukland Rukland (4 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    It's Monday again. How bout another Rob Zombie flick? This one is 31, where in 1976 a group of carnival workers are kidnapped and forced to play a "game", survive 12 hours versus a slew of murderous clowns. Good luck.

s-l1600.jpg

• lionsgate.com/redeem lionsgate.com/redeem: Rob Zombie's 31 - Won by bulletbill10 bulletbill10 (8 entries)

1 gift from TheGreatException New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

TheGreatException said:
    Hi, I have up for grabs the digital code for The Departed from the 4K Blu-ray I received last week. US-only unfortunately.
    Good luck everyone :)

• wb.com/redeemmovie wb.com/redeemmovie: The Departed - Won by bigzgod bigzgod (27 entries)

1 gift from CandySTX New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from CandySTX CandySTX!

• RedeemDigitalMovie.com RedeemDigitalMovie.com: The Abyss - Won by Tycho Kepler Tycho Kepler (30 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    Ash Vs Evil Dead Season 3

p13705330_b_v9_ab.jpg

1 gift from Cross-Section New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cross-Section Cross-Section!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cross-Section said:
    POWER OVER SPICE IS POWER OVER ALL

• wb.com/redeemmovie wb.com/redeemmovie: Dune Part 2 UHD (US only) - Won by The Iron Yuppie The Iron Yuppie (49 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    I have another Rob Zombie movie code, this time it's 3 From Hell 4k. Not the best movie in the trilogy, but still a fun watch.

220px-3-from-hell-poster.jpeg

• lionsgate.com/redeem lionsgate.com/redeem: 3 From Hell 4k - Won by Kevers Kevers (6 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    Today I have a code for Predator 4k

Now run! Go! Get to the Choppa!

d474748b9dd8dd216a06d3b2f95f2c40.jpg

• FoxDigitalMovies.com FoxDigitalMovies.com: Predator 4k - Won by Caddywompus Caddywompus (27 entries)

1 gift from Spectromixer New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Spectromixer Spectromixer!

• MoviesAnywhere MoviesAnywhere: Dune 4k 2 Film Collection - Won by kmfdmpig kmfdmpig (53 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:

MOVEB00955__11893.1679591965.jpg

• redeemmovie.com redeemmovie.com: IT: Chapter Two - Won by Glenn Coco (13 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    Scream VI 4k

Code has yet to expire 😎

screamvi-pm-share-1200x630.png

• paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Scream IV 4k - Won by Spectromixer Spectromixer (15 entries)

1 gift from nilbog New
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

nilbog said:
    It's Friday so, here's a code for Friday the 13th 4k

A quick thank you and acknowledgement the code worked is always appreciated.

s-l1600.webp

• paramountmovies.com paramountmovies.com: Friday the 13th 4k - Won by Rukland Rukland (13 entries)