GameOver

Jan 26, 2021
Right now I'm single straight guy and lately have been looking for sexual experiences that I have never had before. I stated looking in Reddit and found a party being promoted for tonight

I submitted my info for the waiting list since couples and ladies have priorities for this party. This past Monday I get a message saying that I'm in so why the hell not.

I don't know anybody attending this party so I'm basically going in blind and now anxiety is starting to kick in. I don't know what to expect since this is my first time. I realize that it can be an amazing experience or a total train wreck… or maybe the whole thing is a scam and they will take my organs.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Be safe. Make sure you have protection.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Follow some good rules for yourself, and you should be good!

- Don't drink anything or eat anything that isn't sealed or you didn't pour yourself!
- Don't get pressured into anything you don't want to do

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Punch Madison Cawthorn in the face for me, kthx

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
i'm interested in what happens after the orgy. do you just chat or do you just bounce straight away. let me know op

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
Stay away from the crab dip!

edit: fucked the quote up. I'll leave in shame
tumblr_phxbvrsjb91sq5itlo3_400.gif

Zeshakag

Oct 28, 2017
I'm getting anxiety just reading this. Be safe and I think just try to go in with a fun mindset I guess

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd have to wear a full-body condom to go to a reddit stranger's orgy.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to an update tomorrow lol

I certainly couldn't do it, especially with strangers.

Orioto

Oct 26, 2017
Paris
Make sure there are condoms available!

My last one there was no condoms anywhere (cause everyone is on prep, great..) so i had to ask the host to put some from his personal stock in a ball.
Was the only one using them and i used 10! Bad times to avoid stds, prep people seem to think only HIV has importance.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Good luck in there and be safe. At the very least, you'll find out if it's for you or not.

Oct 27, 2017
Be sure to bring some food so you can add to the buffet. I'd recommend some blue cheese or a tuna salad.

EDIT: Obligatory

My last one there was no condoms anywhere (cause everyone is on prep, great..) so i had to ask the host to put some from his personal stock in a ball.
Was the only one using them and i used 10! Bad times to avoid stds, prep people seem to think only HIV has importance.
3,628,800 condoms is quite a lot for one night!

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I submitted my info for the waiting list since couples and ladies have priorities for this party.
This means that it's almost certainly a swinger party. It's not gonna be a scam, but swingers are notoriously heteronormative af and tend to not ask consent for casual touch, if that's gonna be an issue.

I am biased against them since I don't like either of those things and would recommend going to a munch or something ,but it might be a decent time. It could also just suck too. The pricing structure is set up to discourage single dudes like you while also objectifying the women, which will end up appealing to a certain type of people.

I'm also biased against learning about sex parties from Reddit cause it's fuckin' Reddit, but ymmv there lol

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Shit like that would have me out the door ASAP.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
Been to a few of these.

They're usually pretty chill, if they're at all competent they'll have strict guidelines about consent and whatnot.

My advice is to show up and treat it like any other party: drink something, smoke something, chat with some strangers etc, and maybe you might find yourself getting laid.