Fuck these people.

I bet they are hypocrites as well.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
uproxx.com

Hulk Hogan Says ’Maybe We Don’t Need A Vaccine’ For Coronavirus, Recom

Hulk Hogan, who is not a doctor, says COVID-19 was given to us as punishment by God and that Jesus is its cure.

LWytAs8.gif

"Punishment by god". Let me guess.... All the gayness?
If we had our shit together as a species we could handle this with methodical, scientific efficiency and social responsibility, but nope, we had to have politics, religion, social media and lack of common sense cloud the waters.

Kraken3dfx

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
The history of rich people trying to push religion on the lower and middle class as a substitution for an actual standard of living is alive and well in Hulk Hogan I see.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Ah yes, Jesus. Always there when things go right but nowhere to be seen when things go wrong. He'll help you until he doesn't feel like it. Everything good in your life is thanks to Jesus and whenever anything goes wrong it's because of the devil or maybe because you didn't pray hard enough. Don't worry though, it was all a part of god's plan anyway. So you didn't actually need to do any of that praying because god was gonna let the devil fuck with you regardless!

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Once It's all over there needs to be an enquiry into this health issue.
Heavy Fake tan clearly messes with people's sanity.
See also : Trump.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm interesting, just out of curiosity how would one go about buying stock in this Jesus product?

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Any motherfucker who says dumb shit like this should be dragged out of their mansion and forced to live in the real world around real people.

Money should bring security it shouldn't be a solution to fear.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl