Arrakis

Oct 30, 2017
ontario,canada
I enjoyed what I played of the Division , I never picked up the expansion packs though. I have D2 preorder, looking forward to a demo just like the first game

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Not feeling it. I really hoped they'd keep the christmas theme for it, but they ditched it and now it's just a generic-looking tps.

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
I enjoyed the division 1...but since i didnt stick with it when i returned way later i was so lost on how everything worked.

Im slightly interested is all i can say

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed my time with the first game, but the sequel is a game I can wait on. There's a lot coming out around that time that I'm more interested in, and I'd rather wait for the game to get a lot of things like content updates and patches before jumping in. I'd say I'm excited, but hesitant to buy it at least at launch.

Rocketz

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I watched the gameplay trailer at E3 and have basically tuned it out. I didn't really love the first one so I'm meh on the whole thing.

I signed up for the beta so we'll see if I get in from there.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not feeling it at all. I liked the snow in the first one and the overall atmosphere it brought, but The Division 2 looks incredibly bland and generic. I've been spoiled by Destiny, and how Anthem looks, by fighting unique creatures in unique locations. Naturally going from that to The Division 2 gameplay of shooting a bullet sponge with a hat and bulletproof vest just overall looks boring.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Played the 1st one for about 350 hours. But honestly I played it just to hang out with friends and didn't really care about the nitty-gritty details of the game. And I plan to do the same with this one. Will probably buy the standard edition at launch.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Without a doubt I'm buying it. But I won't buy it day one. Never again with any games are they bought day one. But this is probably one of the ones that I'd be willing to break that rule for... but I won't!

I absolutely loved the first game. Played it a ton on both Xbox and PC. Only plan to play Division 2 on PC though. I'll probably end up getting it within the first couple weeks if all seems good.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
Not too excited about it to be honest. I really enjoyed the first but pretty much had my fill of it plus I feel like I've had my fill of service style games like Destiny.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
The stats at least look better than the first. Problem with The Division was so much hidden information the game just doesn't tell you.

thekonamicode

Oct 27, 2017
I don't give a shit about The Division 2 but I bet it sells 10 million copies and I hope people enjoy the game.

Gray clouds

Nov 7, 2017
Also not a fan of the environment change.

I played a bit of Division 1 and thought it was okay, but just got bored with it. I haven't followed up with Div2 news, so I have no idea if stealth is better or if the levels are less linear.

As of right now though, If I am going to play any GAAS game next year, it's likely going to be Anthem.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I lost all interest when the director said that the game about a civil war that is tearing America isnt a political game.

I hate spineless game directors.

Heidern

Oct 30, 2017
Connecticut
I played and enjoyed the first one for a long time. I'm definitely looking forward to the second with plans to get started at launch, although I have to admit that I haven't been keeping up to date with any of the already released videos. I remember not being terribly excited about the new locale, but I'm hopeful that the devs won't pull a Bungie and reboot all their mature gameplay systems with something arbitrarily different for "reasons".

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
Loved the first one, wish the kept the same setting.....not interested at all anymore.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking of going in day one. I played the demo for the first game but the lackluster weapon categories meant I had no interest in it outside of what I played in the demo itself. The sequel seems to be addressing this but I am still not sold on the overall gameplay so interested but still not 100% sure yet.

ODDI

Oct 27, 2017
Lukewarm, hearing latest details about how some skills works has more interested but I really wanna get my hands on the beta before I pre-order anything.

Deepthought_

Banned
May 15, 2018
I loved the first one

It's the one of the few game I love playing online for. I am mostly a single player gamer

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I actually forgot it hadn't come out. I'm pretty iffy on these service-based games that sort of have a story but aren't really narrative games. I'm also a little iffy on games that dive deep into the appearance of a political topic, but don't seem to have much to say about realities of those politics (even thematically).

I hope this is good, because there was a lot of great stuff about the first game (especially their dedication to improvements). I'm very much in a "wait and see" mode on it, though I don't think I was ever any sort of "day one!" buyer.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Setting and atmosphere played a huge role in my giving the first one try. Not feeling it with this one.

Twstr709

Oct 27, 2017
I'll need to wait to see how they handle the endgame this time around. The only one I liked was the survival mode.

Oct 25, 2017
Calgary, AB
In. I enjoyed playing through the Division with friends as the moment to moment gameplay is a blast...and while the game had some very, very rock times (hello sniper tank shotgunners!), there was a lot that the devs learned and fixed over the last couple of years. I'm confident it'll be a really good looking, really fun game that gets constant updates.

The first game has been in a pretty great state for awhile now, except for the time to kill in PVP getting ridiculous with everyone running Nomad, which randomly procs to give players a new health bar upon defeat. But even that, the devs seem to be getting out in front of by stating that signature skills are going to be less random and more skill-based.

Francesco

Nov 22, 2017
Not really interested in the setting at all.
It's what made me buy the Division 1 in the first place.
Don't feel the american guerrilla anymore, especially in Washington. Don't want to be reminded how shit things are in the US government while I'm playing a gun filled videogame. If anything, I'd buy Anthem before The Division 2.

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Super hyped what they've done to the first game with updates is gonna be a huge part in me getting the next one thankfully I got it on a discount because of a price error.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Probably pass. I played the first one for a bit. The game is fine, I just don't like the setting. When it comes to looters, I want cool exotic weapons and locations. Like Destiny or Anthem. Not ARs and scarfs.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
I picked up the Division 1 on sale, really enjoyed the story, lore, and environment. Didn't delve into the MP or Co-Op much but what I did was pretty fun, even if the PvP made me rage a bit.

I'll be keeping my eye on the Division 2 closely. Open World, MMO-type worlds have to appeal to my story/lore/environment/immersion tastes for me to get involved enough to look at the gameplay aspects, otherwise I will quickly drop the game.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Very excited. Pre-ordered it with a bunch of friends. Ubi came very close to building a Destiny killer and in many ways continued supporting and updating the game to a state that could compete.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
The Division 1 got significantly better over time, I feel like the team learnt a lot from it. I seriously hope they don't sleep on Survival mode though, it was the best Division gameplay by far - 2 needs to bring it back in a big way or merge it into the base game.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
I like the setting, but I'm waiting to see more before diving in. I really, really enjoyed Division 2 at launch, but a few weeks out Ubi completely bungied it and it didn't get "right" for quite a while thereafter.

ShinySunny

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Hesitant to buy.
I got the first one, and didn't put in more than 2hrs into the game.
It was just boring with the setting, just basically COD MW with bigger map.

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Really enjoyed the first one, it helped that I had a group of friends that played it.

We'll all be buying it day 1.

Oct 27, 2017
It should've stayed in NYC or at least keep the map. The problem with this style of game is lack of content and they're just throwing away all the content from 1 when majority of people haven't touched most of it.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
The Division was fun for a bit, although it released at a time when Destiny was dominating most of my playtime and that of those on my friend's list. I went back a few months ago to check out the big free content pack and had some fun. One of the major draws to the game was just exploring the city and appreciating the little things in the city that were close to their real-life counterpart and being annoyed at wasn't (the street signs facing the wrong direction!).

With the sequel set in a new locale, I'm not really feeling that same draw. Not that the game had to be set in NYC, but the choice of D.C. doesn't really make me excited for the game.

sickvisionz

Jan 19, 2018
Not buying it.
  • I'm salty that the first one never got the difficulty settings working with all the missions
  • The first game is a RPG/Shooter hybrid. I come from a RPG background so that's the part that I gravitate to more and enjoy a lot. All of the patches in part 1 did everything they could to lessen the RPG stat building aspect and make it more a straight up shooter. I think with part 2 they're going to pull a Mass Effect 2 and gut or reduce damn near every RPG mechanic or system in the game and most of what I liked won't be there anymore.
If I get it it'll be a year or so down the road and I'll only buy it used because I still don't like that they never got the difficulty settings working.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Hype has dwindled a bit. But I'll be there provided they bring the quality execution on both the gameplay and story fronts.

First game could not keep me invested.

Oct 27, 2017
The Division is one of the best games of the last few years.

That said the location and environments of 2 look WAAAAY worse and less atmospheric, which has me hesitant. The city and atmosphere was so damn good in the first.