Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
20j048g3dva91.png

Reminds me of the Spriggan 12 from Fairy Tail. I loved me a well designed miniboss squad. Look at swagged out Aizen 2.0 over here.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
That's just Clow Reed.

Also Tartaglia has been around since the beginning of the game and he's wack as fuck. Cool looking boss fight though.

medinaria

Oct 30, 2017
dude looks like that and they named him pantalone

he doesn't even get to be pantalones, he's only one leg

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well you only see any of them maybe three times per year at most

We've only met 4 of them and we've killed 1 and converted 2 to the gacha side so thus far they've revealed themselves to be kind of pathetic

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
They're all based on characters from commedia dell'arte. Why they went in that direction for their names...who knows lol.
Let the Japanese cook. Why make a show about toy train's badguys be based on European nobility? French, German, and Italian. Cause it looks cool
Screen-Shot-2014-05-06-at-4.32.57-PM.png

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Because with the exception of Tartaglia (and one other character making a couple of brief appearances) the rest aren't actually in the game yet.

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
They all just look like generic anime people to me. You could've said they're the newest Fire Emblem characters and I'd be like, "Sure."

Now THESE sons of guns on the other hand. THIS is a bad guy squad.

estos-son-los-villanos-que-estarian-por-volver-en-digimon-adventure-tri-2-5b613.jpg

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
They all just look like generic anime people to me. You could've said they're the newest Fire Emblem characters and I'd be like, "Sure."

Now THESE sons of guns on the other hand. THIS is a bad guy squad.

estos-son-los-villanos-que-estarian-por-volver-en-digimon-adventure-tri-2-5b613.jpg
Looking at them now, too much crossover in themes

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
There's been plenty of pretty boys though? Like I don't even play and I've seen a lot of characters like this.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Wdym lead with Moe stuff? Game is full of designs like this haha

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the community loves this stuff. The trailer is one of the more popular.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
Childe is GOAT. I'm clearly not biased or anything... The dude fucking yeets an arrow as his last attack animation. Last I played he was the only character with two different move sets. HOW IS THAT NOT THE COOLEST?!?!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, such great villains as "annoying child", "Russian lady", and "annoying man they keep trying to sell you and force you to hang out with in events".

Dec 27, 2019
Seattle
99% of the game is slice-of-life festival hijinks and open world Zelda puzzles (and now a cardgame). These guys only show up for an annual questline+cutscene.