Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
That's probably for the best. We can argue about how much of it is her fault or that of a conservative smear campaign, but the fact is she's a liability on any ticket.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
It's the right call. It's unfortunate that someone so qualified won't get the chance, but that well is likely poisoned for good.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good. Let's get someone who can manage a smart campaign and doesn't take a ton of days off to rest and relax while a monster gains an advantage.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
It's probably for the best.

But I wish she'd be running in 2020 for a second term. :(

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Was anyone really expecting her to?

go back and read the threads featuring clickbait articles that did their damndest to convince you it was even a possibility

Everyone knew this except for people that just wanted to shit on her.

and those folks will just use this thread as another excuse to do so instead of praising the decision like they would if they were honest about it all

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
A queen deserves her repose.

Also I'm sure she still has plenty of emails and personal servers left to flush after she cleverly evaded all those investigations.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Was never gonna happen, but I want Clinton out there adding to the conversation (not you, Bill.) I've often thought in the last two years she ought to gracefully exit the political stage, but fuck that: the people who want to remain quiet and go with the flow in this era are cowards.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
I think she's finally over it after the disaster that year was for everyone. I would LIKE to say "I hope she enjoys no longer being the punching bag for Republicans and Trump" but even still people still to this day won't shut up about her.

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
As sad as it is to see her not running for reelection in 2020, this is ultimately for the best. The whole 2016 well is poisoned. Someone tell Bernie he shouldn't run either.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good. One down, one to go.

It would have been a dumpster fire and a gift to Trump. This is better for the country.

Chunky Alien

Feb 25, 2019
no shit. anyone who ran in 2016 shouldn't fucking run
2ULV.gif

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
I mean, if I lost to Trump, I'd want to live the rest of my days on fucking Pluto.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
and those folks will just use this thread as another excuse to do so instead of praising the decision like they would if they were honest about it all
The kind of people who were delusional enough to believe that are a lot of the same kind of people who buy into conspiracy theories and just want yet another opportunity to relitigate 2016. It's bitch eating crackers syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.