CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy, in the last decade Hugh Grant has become a "Oh he's in this? I'll definitely watch it" actor for me. His late stage career has been incredible, I hope his agent is well compensated.

beelzebozo

Oct 26, 2017
scott beck and bryan woods did Haunt, which was awesome. just a great understanding of tension and craft. looking forward to something new from them.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This looks like a good time.

When do they pick up magic staves and go after Hugh Grant, I wonder?

demake_big3a.jpg

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
my impression is that all the cool movies being posted are horror movie or is the OP, official trailer poster person, just not making threads about other kinds of movies?

Stike

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap, Hugh Grant going full Jigsaw, I love to see it.

Also: Major kudos to A24 not doing this "TRAILER STARTS NOW!!!" shit at the beginning. Ugh.

Feb 27, 2018
I'm so dumb it took me a minute to realize what was significant about the candle.

1) You are not dumb, or I'm at least equally as dumb, because I had to sit and think about it too.
2) For anyone else not willing to out themselves as a potential dumb-dumb, the candle is scented like blueberry pie to mask the fact that there is no blueberry pie being cooked.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
Grants performance in The Gentleman had to be seen to be believed. Much more interesting actor nowadays imo lol