Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado

Big fan of the game, finally decided to get back to a replay on pc and that logo just immediately made me laugh like I'm back in elementary school.

It's clearly a giraffe bj! I can't see anything else.

bytesized

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amsterdam
digitalsynopsis.com

Graphic Designer Fixes The 9 Worst Logos Ever

Regular readers of Digital Synopsis must have read our article on 25 epic logo design fails. Now, Italian graphic designer Emanuele Abrate has come up

This article is awesome and not only the original logos are hilarious and terrible but the new ones the graphic designer comes with are really really good. Graphic design is my passion

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
The new logo (2016) of the Swedish liberal party was the focus of a lot of jokes.

image-1.jpg

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020

Spedfrom

Oct 27, 2017
You lost me as soon as I read "big fan of the game". It absolutely is the worst Resident Evil game, out of all the mainline and Revelations games. By far. It is unredeemable. I played it to completion once and could not stomach ever going back.

The logo is, unsurprisingly, also terrible. I wonder if it was done on purpose to gather more attention.

Rbz

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I don't see the RE6 thing. Wish I could join y'all on this adventure.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
In some of these cases I don't think the logos are the problem, but instead that some people just see sex/genitals in the most benign shit.

Like the PS Move one good grief.

Jamaro

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see the RE6 thing. Wish I could join y'all on this adventure.
I had to look it up. I'm curious how many people in here saw it just by the mention of giraffe, because I tried and could not see what everybody else was seeing, lol. Came across somebody illustrating an actual giraffe, and seeing the strange positions sketched out it's even more absurd to me that somebody would think that without being prodded into the thought.

Edit: But dammit I am in agreement but that it cannot be unseen, lmao.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Super Mario Galaxy's UR MR GAY and Super Mario Galaxy 2's reverse YA I M RU are right up there with RE6.