AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Those games sell big numbers though, the demand is there.

GTA online is there money maker and they aren't going to recreate a new city every year to pull a COD.

There is some room between annual release and no new game for 10-15 years.

Do you think GTA VI or Elder Scrolls VI would not sell big numbers if they released tomorrow?

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
There is some room between annual release and no new game for 10-15 years.

Do you think GTA VI or Elder Scrolls VI would not sell big numbers if they released tomorrow?
I think it would dumb down the name and specialty of it. There is no reason to release a game now. When they can release at the end of this gen and sell again the next gen.

Katmeister

Banned
May 1, 2021
Just to be clear, everyone here knows this is not a real interview right?
Some of the replies are kinda weird lol.

I mean the article itself is a satirising the long wait time for the next GTA game, so I don't think it's weird to comment in this thread about how long away GTA is for real. Though maybe I'm giving gamers way too much credit here lmao.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They should remaster San Andreas in the meantime, provided they don't fuck up the gameplay.

CandySTX

Mar 17, 2018
Scotland
I knew it was a joke. Was just riffing on the thought by lost7 because, damn, Rockstar and Bethesda really have slowed right down and are seemingly coasting on two super popular titles for three console generations now.

But by saying this, nobody will believe me. 👀

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
I didn't know the website, but hell, it's impressive how many satire articles they pump out on one day!

wideface

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hidamari Apartments
I mean the article itself is a satirising the long wait time for the next GTA game, so I don't think it's weird to comment in this thread about how long away GTA is for real. Though maybe I'm giving gamers way too much credit here lmao.
Commenting about how long GTA VI is taking isn't weird. One or two of the comments very clearly thought those were actual quotes though lol.

deli

Oct 25, 2017
no gta has broken peoples brains

unknown.png

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Ridiculous parody article due to the sheer fact that Sam Houser is quoted. Dude never speaks publicly. I can accept a 10 year old game director, I can't believe Sam Houser ever being quoted on record.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Rockstar is much like Valve, they release games when they feel like it. Must be nice to be that successful you don't need to put out games often.

Oct 26, 2017
Lol at people who haven't realised that most posts on this site are made by feeding a few key words from the thread title into an a.i.

Oct 28, 2017
I'll need LAN play included as a feature for multiplayer since I doubt the internet is very solid in most assisted living facilities.

Haint

Banned
Oct 14, 2018
You either die a Duke Nukem Forever, or live long enough to see yourself become a decade long meme.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They have to create a director for gta 6. They are going to raise him to be the right gta director by training and conditioning him from birth.

Takamura-San

Oct 25, 2017
To think that the director of GTAVI might be in my balls right now gives me hope of an imminent release of the game.