Strike

Oct 25, 2017
ogS0Qmz.jpg

Little Nightmares II (PS5) - Finally got the platinum for Watch Dogs: Legion a few days ago and decided to move on to this. Haven't gotten very far, but I'm really enjoying the atmosphere. Feels even creepier than the first one. Looking forward to where they take the story.

How about you?

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Treated myself to an OLED Switch as my last big purchase of 2021 and picked up Bowser's Fury with it so it will be that!

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Since I'll probably pass out at midnight it will probably be FFXIV when I wake up in the morning.

Or FGO, if I'm still in the middle of doing stuff on my tablet before bed.

Panou

Oct 27, 2017
Nine Parchments.

Just bought it on sale yesterday (Switch version), Frozenbyte did a great job once again and I'm loving it!

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Final Fantasy XIV. Yet again I've fallen deep down the crafting rabbit hole.

Hoping to actually play another game later today. Maybe Trails First Chapter.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
My gaming new years resolution is to play a lot more Indie's that are in my backlog.

My first game will be Chicory!

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
I just finished up Guardians of the Galaxy, and now I'm playing through Horizon Zero Dawn in anticipation of HFW, so likely that. Unless I get an urge to hop into Halo.

toadkarter

Oct 2, 2020
Happy New Year to all! :)

I'm currently having a blast replaying some classic PS1 titles, so I will probably spend the start of the year finishing up some tapes in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 - I love 2 and 3, and have played a great deal of the remake, but have somehow never fully finished the original game.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Considering I'm playing FFXIV right now, I will probably still be playing it when the clock hits midnight.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Marvel's GoTG
I only got a few more games from 2021 to play and then it's on 2022 which I think is gonna be a stellar year in gaming

Kazer

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Currently playing Yakuza 7 so that'll be what I continue playing this weekend.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
It's either gonna be Super Mega Baseball 3, the next case in The Great Ace Attorney 1, or some golfing in Mario Golf Super Rush.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
The Last of Us. Got a ps5 from work, so playing a few games on it before returning it.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Got like 30 minutes left in my RE4 VR Professional run which I'm finish before midnight and then I'll get back to Samurai Warriors 5 after not playing for a few days.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Probably Luigi's Mansion 3.

First new game I'll play that I havent played yet will be Pokemon Sword or Super Smash Bros Ultimate for Switch :)

Happy New Year!

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I think I want to play Unstable Unicorns with my family! Not a video game, but it is a game so... that counts.

Deleted member 91227

Feb 4, 2021
Probably check out various games on Switch to check out the new OLED model I picked up today. Got it set up and redownloading things before some friends came over to hangout and watch football etc.

That or some Halo Infinite MP or Psychonauts 2. Just a matter of what I fire up first.

Last edited:

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Either Metroid Dread, Halo Infinite, or FFVII Remake. I'm bouncing between the three currently and will definitely be wanting to play some tomorrow.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
January is typically a previous year backlog month for me. First things I'll get to are Kena and Guardians of the Galaxy. Then maybe some of the indie metroidvanias I skipped, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, or Neo TWEWY.

Anim

Oct 29, 2017
I just played a few runs of Risk of Rain 2 with my friend, time well spent.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I was still logged into FFXIV when the clock ticked over, so, I never stopped, haha

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought the last spell so I'll be playing that until I finish my weekly in Halo infinite mp

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
Playing jack box party games with the kids as we enter the new year as is our yearly tradition. First 'proper game' will be finishing off Guardians of the galaxy.