Preferred Hannibal Dynamic

• Hannibal and Will

Votes: 87 65.9%
  • Hannibal and Clarice

Votes: 45 34.1%

• Total voters

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
So throughout the Hannibal Lecter franchise, Hannibal has two characters who take the main role of his opposites and who he has the most significant interactions with. Between the two which do you prefer taking into account the books, movies, and tv series?

Hannibal and Will:

MV5BMTcwOTEwMzkyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTU5MjYyMDI@._V1_.jpg

will-and-hannibal-similarities-and-differences.jpg

Hannibal and Clarice:

merlin_180099366_8c8af843-e869-42a0-957b-3eb8ceb860df-articleLarge.jpg

aj-hannibal-comp.jpg

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to beat Hannibal and Will because the TV show had so much more time to develop their relationship.

Man do I wish that Fuller did a continuation of the show with Clarice.

Jhey Cyphre

Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to beat Hannibal and Will because the TV show had so much more time to develop their relationship.

Man do I wish that Fuller did a continuation of the show with Clarice.

I'm curious what they would do with her. So many of her traits and story beats were already folded into existing characters... Will, Miriam, Bedelia, Beverly...

Hannibal is probably the greatest adaptation I've ever seen. I'm sure they would do good by her.

kowhite

May 14, 2019
I know who Clarice is, so she wins. Isn't that how this poll will really go? ok she's not right now.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious what they would do with her. So many of her traits and story beats were already folded into existing characters... Will, Miriam, Bedelia, Beverly...

Hannibal is probably the greatest adaptation I've ever seen. I'm sure they would do good by her.
yeah they'd have to go a different route with her, but I would trust them. Hannibal is my favorite TV show ever lol.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Hannibal and Will because of Manhunter. Help that its part of the best Hannibal movie ever made.

The Quentulated Mox

Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 10, 2022
SotL is a rad movie, but Hannibal Da Show is just so decadent and sultry. And stupid, but that's part of the appeal

Sep 18, 2023
I don't prefer either? Hannibal and Will in the tv show are an incredible pair. So are Hannibal and Clarice in Silence of the Lambs. But Will/Hannibal in Manhunter are kind of nothing, and Norton sucks. idk seems like a pointless question. Need to read the books though.

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
I think Mads as Hannibal is phenomenal, but Will in the TV show is deeply annoying.

Meanwhile Jodie Foster's Clarice is brilliant. If only we could have had them both together.

Apr 10, 2024
Hannibal and Will. The TV show was so amazing. Wife and I actually got queasy and spooked a few times with that show. Loved every bit of it.