Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Really interested in what they have to say for cross-core. I think that's going to be a massive undertaking to fix.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Despite the game's issues, I've been looking forward to this. I still enjoy playing the game every week and I'm looking forward to each and every improvement.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Do like they are always honest tho. They don't ignore or skip over that stuff and do a big happy happy everything fine is livestream

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Halo community really showing its ass via Twitch comments right now. What an embarrassing display.

AImalexia

Prophet of Truth
Aug 31, 2021
I'd like to know what is this qol and things that need to be fixed ASAP that has them so busy 🤔

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
One thing I will give 343 credit for they are open about how much they also don't like that the roadmap has to be the way it is.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I kinda hate all the cutesy branded terms they have for basic things. Betas and alphas are flights. Patches are drop pods.

Wavves

Oct 27, 2017
so excited for season 2 and beyond. A year from now this game is going to be in such great shape. Its a marathon and not a race.

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
but why does multiplayer need cutscenes and stories

It's the new trend, and honestly not a bad thing? Lot's of games have developed cool stories from these multiplayer cutscenes (Apex Legends being a good example). As long as it doesn't come at the cost of the promised Singleplayer expansions, I think most people are in.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Intrigued by this narrative stuff, wish they went into more detail on the format but I guess we're only a week away

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
but it's like.. not spartan ops. it's cutscenes and then just regular PvP multiplayer? or am I misunderstanding what this is lol
There are two "narrative events" planned for Season 2. Whatever those are will be explained later.

Status
Not open for further replies.