DinkyDev

The Movie Critic
Feb 5, 2021
Halle Berry (Extant, Monster's Ball) and Glenn Close (Damages, Fatal Attraction) have joined the ensemble cast of Hulu's All's Fair, a new legal series from Ryan Murphy and Kim Kardashian. All four serve as executive producers.
Led by Kardashian, the series is described by Murphy as "a high-end, glossy and sexy adult procedural." Kardashian will play Los Angeles' most successful divorce lawyer and the owner of an all-female law firm in the legal drama, penned by Jon Robin Baitz (Brothers & Sisters), writer of Murphy's Feud: Capote Vs. The Swans and Joe Baken. Information regarding Berry and Close's roles is under wraps.
All's Fair marks the first series for Murphy under his new deal at Disney, with 20th Television, part of Disney TV Studios, producing in association with Ryan Murphy Television. Jon Robin Baitz, Joe Baken, Jamie Pachino, Laura Greene and Richard Levine executive produce alongside Murphy, Kardashian, Berry alongside her producing partner Holly Jeter via their production company HalleHolly and Close through her Trillium Productions banner. Kris Jenner, Alexis Martin Woodall, Eric Kovtun and Scott Robertson also EP. Murphy is also set to direct.
deadline.com

Halle Berry & Glenn Close Board Hulu Legal Drama ‘All’s Fair’ From Ryan Murphy

Halle Berry and Glenn Close have joined the ensemble cast of Hulu's 'All's Fair' from Ryan Murphy and Kim Kardashian.

Lucky Forward

Oct 27, 2017
I guess they done run out of show titles.
lIb4YB5.jpeg

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
it can't be messier than damages season 2 even with ryan murphy's involvement

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
Anything with a khardashian (however you spell that fucking name) gets no click, no view, no money from me.

Halle Berry exits after 1 week
OP
OP
DinkyDev

DinkyDev

The Movie Critic
Feb 5, 2021
News of her exit comes just a week after it was reported that Berry had joined the series alongside Glenn Close and Kim Kardashian in what was to be one of the only regular television roles of the Oscar and Emmy winner's career. According to an individual with knowledge of the situation, Berry bowed out of the show due to a scheduling conflict.
variety.com

Halle Berry Exits Ryan Murphy’s Hulu Legal Drama ‘All’s Fair’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Halle Berry is no longer attached to star in the upcoming Hulu legal drama series "All's Fair," Variety has learned.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
how bad could the scripts be that halle berry said "this is beneath me" omg....

Royalan

Not actually the youngest mod — AP Fact Check
Oct 24, 2017
As on OG Halle Berry stan...yeah, I'm out.

Mister Ursine

Sep 10, 2023
Giving Kim a lead role is so unhinged. She can't act. Maybe one day she'll get there but she was so bad on the last season of American Horror Story. Happy that Halle got off the Titanic before it launched