Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

ash32121

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Happy birthday to HAL,

Although I have to ask this, what is the animal on their logo? It has been bugging me since forever.

Prof Bathtub

Apr 26, 2018
I wanted to draw something to commemorate their anniversary, but their official piece is definitely better. Nice inclusion of an Arcana card and The 'Gator.

Metal Slader Glory and Alcahest characters are missing, though maybe their rights are a bit tangled like Gall Force.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Happy birthday! Wasn't that much into star allies, but i eagerly await their next kirby game or a new title!

Not really related, but everyone should watch that

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I love HAL but I do wish they made more games

I'm glad they're still around.

Happy birthday HAL

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
40 years, wow!
i'm so eager to see what the next kirby game looks like. i think it's time to really shake things up and go 3D.

Oct 27, 2017
Happy birthday to them!
Developers of Smash Bros series (64 and Melee at least)
And to this date still the best devs of 3D Pokemon games (Snap and Stadium 2)
Can't wait to see what they do next!

Jackano

Oct 27, 2017
(and it's also Zelda's 34th.)

HAL is a name everyone should recognize.
I'm just a bit concerned about their future. They always have been close to Nintendo and that saved them several times I believe. Now Iwata's is gone, Itoi would likely never return to video games, and Sakurai is a freelancer...

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
I love you HAL. Earthbound, Smash Bros, and Pokemon Snap are all top tier games for me. Congrats!

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
These devs have been putting out some incredible games for such an extremely long time and they've been a big part of my gaming life. Good stuff.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
(and it's also Zelda's 34th.)

HAL is a name everyone should recognize.
I'm just a bit concerned about their future. They always have been close to Nintendo and that saved them several times I believe. Now Iwata's is gone, Itoi would likely never return to video games, and Sakurai is a freelancer...
as long as Kirby keeps raking in merch money, they'll be fine. and they also assists Nintendo, so they probably have a stable income