kalindana

Oct 28, 2018
variety.com

‘Hacks’ Season 3 Sets Guest Star Lineup That Includes Christina Hendricks, Christopher Lloyd, Helen Hunt

"Hacks" Season 3 has added six to its cast in guest star roles, Variety has learned.

"Hacks" Season 3 has added six to its cast in guest star roles, Variety has learned.

Helen Hunt ("Mad About You," "As Good as It Gets"), Christina Hendricks ("Mad Men," "Good Girls"), Christopher Lloyd ("Back to the Future," "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"), Dan Bucatinsky ("Scandal," "Air"), George Wallace ("Clean Slate," "The Ladykillers"), and Tony Goldwyn ("Scandal," "Oppenheimer") are all set to appear in the upcoming season of the Max comedy series.

The cast for the new season also includes Carl Clemons-Hopkins, Kaitlin Olson, Christopher McDonald, Mark Indelicato, Rose Abdoo, and Lorenza Izzo. It was previously reported that both Megan Stalter and Paul W. Downs have been promoted to series regular status for Season 3. There is no premiere date for the new season at the time of this publishing, though it is slated to debut in spring 2024.

ZeeAyKay

Oct 25, 2017
Loved season 1 but for some reason never got around to watching season 2. With a third season coming I'll definitely catch up!

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Four episodes in, doing okay. Not super happy with how quickly things had to snap back to status quo given the end of season two that could have served as a series finale but what can you do it's more Hacks at least.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else watching? The season has been great imo. Also need rewatching the shore ahead of the finale and wow s1E3 hits way different now

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Finally started the first season and it's been a really fun show! If not painfully obvious at times I called that dude committing suicide like 1 scene after he showed up at the end of season 1 lol. Still, it's been a good time and I'm looking forward to getting to some of these guest appearances.