Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017

Pretty crazy pictures - glad no one besides the shooter was killed. Gonna assume this was attempted domestic terrorism.

1560788110-NMC_17-THE-SHOOTER-closeup.jpg

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glad he couldn't pull off anything. He could've killed a lot of people with that much ammunition. Fucking crazy.

admiraltaftbar

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Glad nobody was hurt. That first picture is amazing though. I can't believe somebody was able to capture that good of a shot of the guy.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna come in here and make some snarky ass comments about 'mental health' but honestly fuck this guy and fuck gun culture in this country.

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see he was taken down before anyone else could be hurt, the madness to assault a federal courthouse is just mind boggling

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I know this isn't funny, but I can't help but laugh a little and be satisfied that this asshole got so wound up and prepared, and didn't accomplish shit. Fuck off to hell, asshole.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Glad he got clapped and no one else did.

Oct 27, 2017
The way he had his belts and clips aligned tells me he wasn't very bright. But even stupid people can get in some kills. Glad they removed him from existence before he could hurt anyone.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The glasses crack me up for some reason.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Damn, that photo is chilling.

At first when I saw the picture I thought it was some SWAT dude.

Oct 27, 2017
Gun culture, all of it, disgusting. It reinforces doomsday scenarios in people that have mental health problems. The magazines, the websites, all of it, trash.

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
Dude was 22? From what (very little) is visible of his face, I definitely would have guessed older.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember when I was younger, in highschool, during the hysteria of 911 and fear of the middle east, people would paint pictures of iraq and afghanistan as these insane war areas, where normal streets were filled with people in military clothing and innocent people died every day. THIS:

1560788110-NMC_17-THE-SHOOTER-closeup.jpg

is exactly the type of image they'd use to parade around the "bad areas" of the world to whip the US up into action. And now, that is literally common day America, where if it's not terrorists wearing this shit, it's cops, and every single day, there's a mass killing. Thousands of people dead in America this year alone, and it's only half over, from mass killings.

America in 2019.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
I kinda enjoy how his expression (what little can be seen) in the photo is basically "I should have thought about this more."

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Man.. Thank God some random person wasn't just walking by reading their phone.

Any reason those streets were empty? Was the area cleared out after he was noticed early or something? Did he only focus on the Federal building and ignore pedestrians?

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda enjoy how his expression (what little can be seen) in the photo is basically "I should have thought about this more."

A federal courthouse is one of the most hardened targets against this sort of thing in a given city short of a base or police station. He probably didn't think it through at all thankfully.