• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I want a Supernatural RPG so bad. Make it happen Warner Brothers.

If a Scooby Do/Supernatural can existe and somehow be actually good, everything is possible. I too want a Supernatural RPG

We could do the Roman mythology? Surprised no one has mentioned that one.

That's because most of the Roman gods are the same as the Greek ones but with other names

As much as I would be delighted to see a GoW in the Mayan era; sadly, I don't think a lot of people would care as much as if they do it with the Egypcian.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone planning on playing this in just standard 4K vs. 4K HDR? Wondering how much I'm going to be missing out on in terms of IQ...

It will still look good in standard 4K. It will look good no matter the TV. But HDR really takes things to another level for me.

You'll be missing out on colors. HDR is supposed to have more accurate colors and better contrasts. It makes a big difference and wouldn't be surprised if the HDR implementation is one of the best.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it's safe to say now,
hype ferry > hype train.

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a God's dream

Row, row, row your boat
Away from the Greek
And If you see a norse God
Don't forget to squeak!

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
If you see a Giant Serpent
Don't forget to scream!

Row, row, row your boat
Gently to the shore
If you see a Giant Troll
Don't forget to roll!

Wrong Row Row song for God of War. Much more appropriate for getting the hype on.

Game Fan

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Just bought a PS4 Pro to play this game. Yay! Quick question: is it possible to change the language? I want the original audio with subtitles.

JesusBuiltMyHotRod

Banned for alt account
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Hey, quoting another guys post from the NPD thread: GOw is gonne be massive from the sounds of it.

Deader2818 said:
I can say this much, GOW has destroyed whatever Gamestop was projecting. Reserves are 200%+ to its reserve goal.

Labo on the other had is really trending blow exceptions and there just isn't enough awareness of it. COULD seem some traction if it gets popular on youtube and twitch but right now I don't see it doing well to start off with.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, quoting another guys post from the NPD thread: GOw is gonne be massive from the sounds of it.

Deader2818 said:
I can say this much, GOW has destroyed whatever Gamestop was projecting. Reserves are 200%+ to its reserve goal.

Labo on the other had is really trending blow exceptions and there just isn't enough awareness of it. COULD seem some traction if it gets popular on youtube and twitch but right now I don't see it doing well to start off with.

Its also pushing sales of PS4 Pros from one comment.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Random question: there is going to be preload for this right?

Deader2818 said:

I was actually about to go to gamestop to preorder this right now, but after seeing their preorder bonuses I'm really leaning towards just getting the Digital Deluxe version on PSN since i have exactly $70 in my wallet lol

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, never expected I would be this much excited to play a game(at this age)...its like a celebration and I'm loving it.
piykAZN.png

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

jeromeSF

Nov 2, 2017
What your prediction for GoW launch sales? I would say between Horizon (2.6M in 2 weeks) and UC4 (2.7M in one week). But I would not be surprised if it performs better than Uncharted.

JackFrost

Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Is anyone saving the 20% off code from the Far Cry Launch trailer video?

I've been saving mine but I don't know if a way to check it's expiration date because you have to enter it at checkout.

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wow 300 pages!

Can't stand this wait. Using my 20 percent code and snagging the digital deluxe edition at 12:01 Friday. (Decided against the collectors edition I had pre ordered)

Now if only I had a way to get a pre order code still

Majiebeast

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What your prediction for GoW launch sales? I would say between Horizon (2.6M in 2 weeks) and UC4 (2.7M in one week). But I would not be surprised if it performs better than Uncharted.

Im 100% team doing better then Uncharted 4, but was Uncharted a Friday launch as well? Because that would certainly influence the sales.

SpartacusMD

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So does that mean when the game comes out the OT (and this thread) will go silent as we're all busy playing the game? I always wondered how people play and comment on OTs at the same time.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Wow 300 pages!

Can't stand this wait. Using my 20 percent code and snagging the digital deluxe edition at 12:01 Friday. (Decided against the collectors edition I had pre ordered)

Now if only I had a way to get a pre order code still

Only achievable through unscrupulous means unfortunately lol

Edit: Also, I suppose you could be gifted an extra DLC code from one of our generous members if they somehow get extras.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, at 36 I thought my child-like hype for games was a thing of the past. Can't wait! You guys are making it hard to hold off on a Pro until after E3!

Status
Not open for further replies.