• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
0edGbUE.png

And then:
I know how gaming development works. Used to be in it.

The problem here is that you don't quite get the timeline I'm presenting re GOW4.

The gameplay that was shown wasn't a "slice" of the current working code refined. It was basically a presentation of their new direction for the game. They WERE starting over. And what was presented was poof of concept of that new gameplay direction. After they got confirmation that it was a correct decision from E3 reactions, the work started in earnest to follow that new vision for the game.

Now the bold is really hilarious.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Had a busy morning, just got to this thread.

94 on MC after 80 reviews. That's bananas.

I was expecting a great game, but those are "game of the generation" scores.

z1yin9c

Nov 8, 2017
I am concerned about performance a little.

Like rise of the tomb raider, the 30fps mode on PS4 pro, I don't like its unevenness, I don't even know if it is unevenness or not, I feel that way. Far cry 4 and The last of us 30fps 4k mode is the same. Witcher 3 to a less degree. I feel horizon, monster Hunter world(4k mode), and bloodborne (surprisingly) are really smooth.

This is the only thing.....

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I ordered this, Spiderman PS4, TLOU Remastered, Mario Odyssey, Persona 5 and Uncharted 4 during that insane Visa Checkout + GCU combo deal you could do at Best Buy a while back that was basically just 40% off games, quite possibly the best game buying spree I've ever gone on lol.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only person not feeling this?
Maybe I am heartless

No but I've always thought Phil came off as a used car salesman, even back in the day when Mattrick was still in charge and everybody seemingly felt the same way about Phil when he would speak lol.

Not that I doubt the sincerity of this particular tweet, it's just not a big deal really. It takes all of 2 minutes to think of a simple congrats message and post it on twitter. It really shouldn't be looked at as anything by anyone else, but instead he gets a bunch of "wow he's so amazing and cool" replies every time he does it. Don't put any more into it than he did.

There's plenty of other reasons to dislike Phil. Like his yearly commitment to PC gaming, which usually ends very badly for us PC people, and his many times a year promise that their 1st party will be better which has gone on for at least 4 years now.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Phil Spencer congratulating ps4 stuff used to be classy and cute.

Given the current state of xbox I think it s a bit sad now.

I don't know why they ran themselves to the ground. Really should have at least kept Skybound.

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Hmm, don't have a PS4 yet, will need one for Spider-Man. Might as well get one now for this game since reviews are great.

Should I pull the trigger on the GoW bundle now? Saving money is nice, but having this color PS4 could get obnoxious quickly.

limited-edition-god-of-war-ps4-pro-bundle-product-shot-11-ps4-us-09feb18

Status
Not open for further replies.