Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The pain of her hitting the car with her door twice rattled my bones

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Cranky Carla it is then. See, alliterative racists are alive and well north of the border!

Machine Law

Oct 26, 2017
What an asshole. Not only is she at fault for hitting the lady's car but also hits another car with her door.

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Is it really necessary to repeat the slurs on the title? I don't want to sanitize the ugliness of racism but at some point it just feels like a weird celebration of it. I dunno.

Anyways, if the woman was white, that should be specified. The Asian mady may be Canadian too. Canadian shouldn't imply white.

Regarding incident:
As usual, racists are sad little pathetic ignorant embarrassments to themselves.

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
This is like the "this is fine" dog on fire comic but instead "I'm not racist!"

Oct 27, 2017
Agreed that the title of the OP needs to be changed. What if they are both Canadian? Then it should read "Canadian woman to Canadian."

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
One of the cars had crossed over the painted, white parking lines. When confronted about it, the driver of the car parked over the lines gets angry.
"You don't know a damn thing, go back to China where you belong," the driver, a Caucasian woman, says in the video.

-----------​
CBC News spoke with a woman by phone who identified herself as Carla Waldman and said she encountered a woman in the parking lot after grocery shopping.
She confirmed her car was touching the other woman's licence plate, but said she does not regret the racist language she used in the video.
"I do not regret anything I said to her because she was a very mean person," Waldman said.
"I don't care what they're calling me. I am not a racist person."

lol, every time.

Rapture

Oct 26, 2017
One of the cars had crossed over the painted, white parking lines. When confronted about it, the driver of the car parked over the lines gets angry.
"You don't know a damn thing, go back to China where you belong," the driver, a Caucasian woman, says in the video.

-----------​
CBC News spoke with a woman by phone who identified herself as Carla Waldman and said she encountered a woman in the parking lot after grocery shopping.
She confirmed her car was touching the other woman's licence plate, but said she does not regret the racist language she used in the video.
"I do not regret anything I said to her because she was a very mean person," Waldman said.

lol, every time.
Uses racist term, not a racist
17c.png

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
I work with a lot of Filipino and Indian restaurant workers and they always imply Canadian as white :/ I never liked that, especially since a small chunk of them are officially citizens

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria

-----------​

lol, every time.
I think I will literally explode if I ever encounter shit like this. I'm white, so I wouldn't be the target, but I've heard that shit in stories so much. The racist bastards almost never get the response they deserve, and I'm honestly slightly worried I'd get myself into trouble with my reaction.
This "go where you belong" garbage is just the dumbest fucking shit.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I think I will literally explode if I ever encounter shit like this. I'm white, so I wouldn't be the target, but I've heard that shit in stories so much. The racist bastards almost never get the response they deserve, and I'm honestly slightly worried I'd get myself into trouble with my reaction.
This "go where you belong" garbage is just the dumbest fucking shit.

What do you mean?

Are you saying the funny little nicknames aren't enough?

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I'm not a racist, I just think and say racist things.
That's an offensive label.
The thing is, these people are completely serious.
When I visited family, a family friend (think Austrian hillbilly) dropped the (German) n-word when complaining about Vienna.
I confronted him, and he kept insisting that its not an insult, its just the word for these people, just a descriptor.

I don't mean this as a defense, it doesn't make anything better, I just think it's stunning how deluded these racists are.

What do you mean?

Are you saying the funny little nicknames aren't enough?
I'm saying that these people need to be called out, insulted and shouted at, angrily, in a way that shows that I'm struggling not to get physical with them, the second they start this shit, so that their primitive brains learn "uh-oh, if I'm a racist prick, bad things happen".
I think empathy-based morality is the way to truly get (edit: in theory, not like it'll happen) rid of racism, but that's something you teach kids. I'm for the Pavlovian approach for adults.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
I'm saying that these people need to be called out, insulted and shouted at, angrily, in a way that shows that I'm struggling not to get physical with them, the second they start this shit, so that their primitive brains learn "uh-oh, if I'm a racist prick, bad things happen".
I think empathy-based morality is the way to truly get (edit: in theory, not like it'll happen) rid of racism, but that's something you teach kids. I'm for the Pavlovian approach for adults.

You aren't wrong. I was being sarcastic, because a lot of people jump on the stupid nickname bandwagon and make it out to be a joke, when it's fucking serious.

People need to stick up for minorities when they're confronted with racism. They do it because they think that it's okay, and we've allowed that as a society.

I'm not advocating violence, but like I said above, one day, someone's going to say that shit to the wrong person. I can blow it off in my personal life, but I know people who can't, and it's important for people to understand that some people aren't going to just walk away.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
You aren't wrong. I was being sarcastic, because a lot of people jump on the stupid nickname bandwagon and make it out to be a joke, when it's fucking serious
Oh, I know you were being sarcastic, but I'm mad, and you gave me an excuse to vent a bit more.
Thing is, I don't experience these things, because while obviously there is racism in Vienna, the really heavy casually dropped racism ("I wouldn't adopt a black baby, they stink" level stuff) doesn't happen in my social circles, so I only hear it from my sister in the country, who is surrounded by racists and uses me to vent.
So I just get mad, but I can never do anything.

People need to stick up for minorities when they're confronted with racism. They do it because they think that it's okay, and we've allowed that as a society.

I'm not advocating violence, but like I said above, one day, someone's going to say that shit to the wrong person. I can blow it off in my personal life, but I know people who can't, and it's important for people to understand that some people aren't going to just walk away.
Yeah, I agree. I personally don't/can't advocate violence either, but I can feel empathy and won't condemn people who snap.

H2Yo

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Acting like Canadians are any less racist than anywhere else is pretty... Interesting. Take a look at how they treat their First Nations population, for example.
No, that's either an unintentional misunderstanding or a strawman argument on your part. I never said that Canadians were less racist than anywhere else, was merely stating that one random dickhead in a parking lot shouldn't paint "everyone".

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
How full of themself are white canadians that they think something like this would be unthinkable. Honestly, that type of thinking is part of the reason why racism can spread so far.

Laserbeam

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
As a Canadian (Albertan no less) I can tell you racism is all over the place here.

I'm shocked whenever there are people surprised by this. This shit is everywhere and Canada is no different.

Anyway, the woman in the video is repulsive and a complete moron.

Deleted member 1659

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of these days, they're going to say that shit to the wrong one.

Anecdotal, I'm 6'2, 240, work out, am bald, pretty intimidating looking from what others have told me and very visibly not white. I've never had strangers say racist things directly to my face. Only one incident in my adult life of someone doing it from afar and they were across the street and jumped into a parked car immediately afterwards.

Most of these incidents seem occur in situations where the victim can be physically bullied whether due to their size or a disparity in numbers.

Just_a_Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
The far right is currently on the rise in Canada. There were billboards put up the other day that said say no to immigration, and a soldier with access to explosives was recently arrested for underground neonazi activities. There is no shortage of white Canadians that share similar views to this racist trash.

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
Hahahahahahhahahahaha, she said that in Richmond, aka Hongcouver, aka highest per capita East Asians on this continent?

Yeah, that bitch gonna get that backlash.

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
"I'm not racist but we hate you people" said the obviously not racist person.

It's hilarious that she has this a her profile pic...

baaByCw.jpg

T'Chakku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
No, that's either an unintentional misunderstanding or a strawman argument on your part. I never said that Canadians were less racist than anywhere else, was merely stating that one random dickhead in a parking lot shouldn't paint "everyone".
Wtf are you going on about?

Why is it these kinds of conversations cant happen without you 'not all ___' fools coming in with this nonsense?

Last edited:

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
1 in 5 Canadians are foreign born (which is the highest share within the G8). Another 1 in 5 have at least one parent foreign born. When you factor in Canadians with at least one grandparent born overseas, the combined percentage reaches nearly half of all Canadians. They (StatCan) are projecting that by 2036, just the first two groups I've mentioned would account for half on their own.

"Go back to where you came from" is a pretty stupid thing to say in Canada just as a statement, let alone the racist mindset that it's said in. There's a good chance that even the White Canadian you come across has a parent or grandparent who immigrated to the country.

Racist White Canadians are very soon going to be living in a country that's at least a third made up of visible minorities (not including indigenous Canadians). The tears they will shed, will be the bedrock to a tear bottling empire the likes of which the world has never seen before. Toronto is expected to hit 63% visible minority population by 2031, and Vancouver is projected to be at 59% visible minorities by the same timeline.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Hope this bitch loses her job. She's so fucking smug because she's confident there will be no repercussions for her actions.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
It's that attitude they have again where they know they've let their mask slip, on camera, and then double down on childish potty mouth and bald racism, as if that's going to help them.

Terra Firma

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Title should've said "white woman to Asian". Canadian isn't an ethnicity and the Asian woman was most likely Canadian herself.

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
Cunts exist everywhere. What's sweet about this is when she accuses the filmer of not being able to drive just as the camera pans down to show this fuckwits car parked across the line into the next bay. She gets embarrassed and resorts to racism as a form of defence. What a child!