Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Sans_titre-1.png

This might come as a shock to you all, but I do enjoy the occasional edited avatar. And with its awesome samurai and ninja themes, Ghost of Tsushima is the perfect game to use as inspiration for cool avatars. With the game coming out soon on 17 July, now is a great time to join in the fun.

Here are a few examples of avatar edits for inspiration, and our talented avatar makers can make you an avatar of your own like these, styled after Ghost of Tsushima

Rapunzelarrow1.png

Rapunzelarrow2.png

Rapunzelarrow3.png

Hype Cavalry by our lovely QueenVulpix

Ghosts-of-Tsushima-Hype-Cavalry.jpg

Go-T-Hype-Train.png

Ghosts-of-Tsushima-Hype-Cavalry-Long.png

And even you were victim of Transistor avatar bet, you are still more than welcome to join. You can always use it later and will still be added to the pic above.

Just try to provide the pic you want to get an edit, and please be patient. Everyone will get one.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif1.gif

A huge thank you to Neat , Zlug , kostacurtas , patapon , Lacrimosis and QueenVulpix for all the help.

cyberpunk2077shows_3108293b.jpg

Last edited:

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
I'ma tell y'all what. I'm in a good mood today.

If ya'll have an avatar that I gave you, y'all can let Angie22 and squad GoT it up.

Only until the game comes out. I'm not that nice <3

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
I don't feel hype really tbh even though I am getting the game, but I'm curious what my avy would like with one if these. So, yeah, GoT it if you can lol

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Hell yeah Angie and all of the Playstation OT members that helped! Im joining, but I won't be able to give you my edited avatar in like 10 hours because of life etc lol. But Im joining!!!

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Would it be possible to get my avatar edition with the character edited like the first edit (the hat has been taken out so that the hairpin will fit nicely) and the Vulpix edited with a mask or samurai hat? Not sure which I'd like better on the Vulpix

Here's the base picture

Transparent-without-Hat.png

Last edited:

madgorillaz

Oct 28, 2017
This thread made everything real. Finally my most anticipated game this year is coming!!!

I'd like an avatar please :-)

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Those of you participating, when you get your GoT avatar please @ me or PM me and I'll add you to the image!

Go-T-Hype-Cavalry-Test.jpg

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome! Please go wild with my pumpkin Gengar. Always down for a new take on my avatar :)

MongKey

Oct 29, 2017
Want to join in too.

Don't know if my avatar is doable but please do the best you can :D

Edit: Just check that my avatar has shit quality lol. I'll have to find a new one first

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Adding people now, rememberr to PM me or @ me after your avatar is made so I can add you!

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
How can you possibly make Reigen Arataka even more badass.

Can't be done.

Prove me wrong.