xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Threadmark: Geoff weighs in https://www.resetera.com/threads/ge...eason-of-news-and-events.195657/post-32807259

Edit: Geoff's thing
m.youtube.com

Summer Game Fest: Tune In For A Season of Video Game News

This Summer, the video game community comes together for a season of breaking news, announcements and in-game events. Make sure to stay tuned to SUMMER GAME ...

Summer Game Fest Website: http://www.summergamefest.com

May 1, 2020 – This Summer, get ready to see the future of video games when Summer Game Fest brings fans a season of breaking news, in-game events, and free playable content. Designed from the ground-up as a first-of-its-kind, all-digital consumer celebration, Summer Game Fest is a multi-month global festival that highlights video games, the world's leading form of entertainment.

Last edited:

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why does it feel like everyone was just waiting for E3 to die

EDIT: ah it's Geoff's thingie. never mind then

Blizz

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting event, wonder how well things will be spaced out so that there's no big droughts in-between announcements.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
m.youtube.com

Summer Game Fest: Tune In For A Season of Video Game News

This Summer, the video game community comes together for a season of breaking news, announcements and in-game events. Make sure to stay tuned to SUMMER GAME ...

Summer Game Fest Website: http://www.summergamefest.com

May 1, 2020 – This Summer, get ready to see the future of video games when Summer Game Fest brings fans a season of breaking news, in-game events, and free playable content. Designed from the ground-up as a first-of-its-kind, all-digital consumer celebration, Summer Game Fest is a multi-month global festival that highlights video games, the world's leading form of entertainment.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
So uuh, who's behind this?
EbsOPTC.jpg

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
You know what would REALLY make this summer special, Geoff?

Metroid Prime trilogy HD announcements.

Just saying...

1-D_FE

Oct 27, 2017
If Keighley pulls this off the way I'd expect him to, I would expect we never see another E3 again.

Hopefully he gets the console holders to hold events that are similar to what Valve had been doing the last couple E3s.

RebelStrike

Apr 28, 2020
I didn't see Nintendo listed as one of the major companies in the lineup, hopefully they end up participating...if they do, I'm guessing they would be one of the last companies to share any news with the recent rumor that they won't have a direct in June.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Nintendo doesn't seem to be involved, so this doesn't really interest me that much

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't see Nintendo listed as one of the major companies in the lineup, hopefully they end up participating...if they do, I'm guessing they would be one of the last companies to share any news with the recent rumor that they won't have a direct in June.
This is basically individual events like next week's Xbox thing and we know Nintendo isn't doing anything because of the pandemic.