- Scarlet Nexus
- Chorus
- new announcement from Modus Games
- Remothered: Broken Porcelain

Last edited:

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Thanks! The Gamescom site is a total mess for determining when exactly anything is happening, or where. A countdown is just what I needed.

Looking forward to that Doom Eternal.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm mainly looking forward to the Ratchet demo and if there's any fun, nice little surprises.

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
I'm just here for Star Wars Squadrons.

I hope they show how it works with VR or a story mission.

Oct 24, 2019
Of the games we know will be there, I'm most interested in Crash, Ratchet, Little Nightmares, and Doom.

Looking forward to see what surprises get announced!

demu

AVALANCHE
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
!

Just a heads up: when Kyle on the preshow talks about a "mysterious PS5 game" that's gonna be shown, he's talking about Ratchet & Clank. The preshow was pre-recorded and R&C wasn't officially confirmed to be there, when he made that comment. He said this yesterday during his livestream. :D

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
So is this the only show of Gamescom which we can expect most announcements or is this any other conferences/shows I should keep an eye out for?

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
!

Just a heads up: when Kyle on the preshow talks about a "mysterious PS5 game" that's gonna be shown, he's talking about Ratchet & Clank. The preshow was pre-recorded and R&C wasn't officially confirmed to be there, when he made that comment. He said this yesterday during his livestream. :D
That's gonna cause some rage lol. Needs to be in thread title ha

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
I'm hoping Geoff can bring both Sony and Microsoft together and announce the prices at the same exact time on the same stage

Deleted member 51691

Banned
Jan 6, 2019
120 minutes divided by 38 games is just over 3 minutes per game. Promising for pacing unless pre-show games are included in the 38.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Is Spellbreak finally coming to console? Wonder how it'll feel compared to something like Rocket Arena, which feels like they'd have the same mid air combat mechanics.

Deleted member 44129

Banned
May 29, 2018
Any console release dates and prices? What do we reckon?

It's kind of sad, but 2020 has been shitty for everyone, and like a lot of people, I have personal shit piled on top of the stuff we're all going through. Ps5 release is my light at the end of the tunnel. I want a date, and then I can be like "Right, I just have to make it to that date". That's my "one day at a time" type thing.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Okay, the gamescom website says the event will start in 5 hours, the countdown in here says the preshow will start in 8 minutes (is the preshow 5 hours long, wtf?) And IGN Livestream says it will start in 20 minutes. What's going on?