Krypt

Nov 10, 2017
Center of the World
Was watching a lots of reactions videos on YouTube as of late. Seeing how the passionate fan react to some of these announcement was awesome and had me thinking what would make me loose my shiit or freaks out.

Golden Sun. Remake Anything. Put all the first two games in one. Please people will die for the.

Legend of Dragoon Reboot or HD Remake. This my make me by a PS4 again.
Story of Thor( Lost Oasis). Reboot or remake
War Gods or Maze remake or kickstart this pls.
Conduit HDfy it pls. switch is perfect for this.
Power Stone 3. can the joy con work without being analog and all.
External Darkness HDfy remake, Reboot or anything point i would even take a demake port it to the 3ds Nintendo.

lock if ..........................................

Last edited:

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
KOTOR 3 made by the KOTOR 2 team and given enough time and budget to actually finish it.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Dark Cloud 3... I want this down to the bottom of my soul :'(
And an Onimusha revival as well...
Edit: Now that I think about it, I want Deep Down, too :/. It's just kinda floating in limbo...

Last edited:

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Classic fighting game creators making Smash Bros like games these days

Capcom when they try to be user friendly they do stuff like MvC:I ....SNK when they want the casual fighting crowd they go for the "I don't play fighting games because I am fapping to 2d girls" crowd.
ArcSystemWorks is the closest one with both BlazBlue3DS, Guilty Gear Isuka and Dragon Ball FighterZ.... but still no smash.

How about the platform mascot fighter people????

Sandcrawler

Oct 27, 2017
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 4, with a full blown single player campaign too. I just don't see a fully flight/vehicle oriented Star Wars game ever being developed with EA holding the license. If it were to stay on Nintendo consoles like the old ones, seeing what Factor 5 (RIP, but only kind of?) could have done with the Switch's power would've been awesome.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Soul Sacrifice Delta port/remaster just so that more people know about it.

Portable Bloodborne.

P3 remake

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dino Crisis Remake

RE2 remake with rendered locations ala Remake 1.

Tekken 0 with 20 year old Heihachi and unknown characters.

Tekken 2 remake with modern Tekken fighting engine.

Dead to Rights Remake or sequel in the theme of original game. (all later D2R games are shit)

Deleted member 4552

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shenmue III

zleh781e4vty.gif

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jak 4. Not impossible it might surface someday (made by a studio other than Naughty Dog), but still pretty unlikely imo.

Deleted member 2793

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anything Panel de Pon.
New Nintendo's Tantei Club games (and others VN/ADV franchises they have)
Devil Survivor 3
SMT fighting game (with a mainline series focus)
A new good Darkstalkers

I have many others impossible dreams.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately I'll have to once again say Phantasy Star V. Or a new Monkey Island by Ron Gilbert/Tim Schafer.

Funnily enough, even if they did somehow come to pass, I'm sure the end-result wouldn't be able to live up to my expectations anyway.

Deleted member 16576

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A reboot of Skate, without all of the bullshit. No microtransactions. Lots of customization for your skater with a lot of brands and boards. I loved Skate 1 and Skate 2, because sessioning was the core. Skate 3 added too many random ramps everywhere and made the map feel less like an actual city.

Ex-Psych

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
3D open world Chibi - Robo Action Adventure Mech game.

We will clean away the evils the world.

One scrub at a time.

osnameless

Jan 13, 2018
Sleeping Dogs 2, where they address the issues the first game had, and add more depth and engaging side missions, while preserving the good story and charm of the first game.

I still have hope it will happen some day.

Dec 3, 2017
Anything Panel de Pon.
New Nintendo's Tantei Club games (and others VN/ADV franchises they have)
Devil Survivor 3
SMT fighting game (with a mainline series focus)
A new good Darkstalkers

I have many others impossible dreams.

JonTalbainShh.gif~c200

The only company I can think of that'd be capable of making a worthy Darkstalkers sequel today would be Arc. Capcom doesn't have the artistic chops to pull off something like that now. The SF games are basically ugly now. Darkstalkers was all about that art.

Lain

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vagrant Story 2.
It'll never happen and since Matsuno wouldn't be involved it's for the better but it's something I wanted since I finished Vagrant Story the first time so many years ago.

Sawyer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Alundra
Snatcher 2
Lily Bergamo
Kojima helmet remake of MG2 ending the series with the Solid Snake vs Big Boss fight.

Radogol

Nov 9, 2017
Wet 2.

I am openly weeping. It hurts so bad...

Isn't Wet Attack: The Empire Cums Back a sequel to Wet? I mean, it's set in space but there are some similarities in gameplay and the story continues from where the original Wet left off.

I know you mean a different Wet, just kidding around ;)

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Zone of the Enders 3 :(

And on a more fantastical scale: Battlefield 2143: Gundam, made with the help of Bamco.

Deleted member 2793

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
JonTalbainShh.gif~c200

The only company I can think of that'd be capable of making a worthy Darkstalkers sequel today would be Arc. Capcom doesn't have the artistic chops to pull off something like that now. The SF games are basically ugly now. Darkstalkers was all about that art.
I completely agree, that's why I had to add a "good" to it. A modern Capcom Darkstalkers would probably be awful. :/

Oct 27, 2017
- SSX 4 (as in a sequel closely related to SSX 3).
- JSR∞ (as in a modern reimagining, but closely related to to JSRF)
- Dead Space 4 (as in a sequel to DS3, but more traditional for those who preferred 1&2's style)
- Dead Space: Prequel (covering the historical events of the game referenced in DS3, plays more like 3 did for those like me who thought DS3's co-op ideas were actually really cool)
- Remake of 2008 Prince of Persia but bigger in scope / more stuff to do / more characters (but not open world, just more to do in the hubs)
- Complete remakes of Persona 3 & 4 with P5's engine (and enhanced so they don't feel like PS2 games, also full voice acting w/ dual audio) (Marie's stuff rewritten / reimplemented so she doesn't feel so completely dominant over the rest of the game)
- Expanded version of Persona 5 (I have a long list of stuff i'd like to see that I may add later, but for now I'll leave it as full voice acting)
- Persona 5 Arena (with characters from 3-5 and in GG Xrd's Engine).
- FEZ 2 ... :(
- The Order: 1887

TapuKImo

Feb 17, 2018
Official translated versions of the Japan only Ace Attorney games (Edgeworth 2 and The Great Ace Attorney)